Good news for all Brotherhood Leaders and Brotherhood Advisers - new Achievements and new Brotherhood Ranking mechanics are now in effect!
Captains would be wise to ready their ships and prepare for battle – those who act quickly shall be able to earn these new Achievements before their rivals! The new Achievements are as follows:
1. Recruiters. To earn this Achievement, a Brotherhood must hire Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
2. Destructors. To earn this Achievement, a Brotherhood must attack and defend the indicated number of Prizes.
3. Vanquishers. To earn this Achievement, a Brotherhood must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.
4. Adventurers. To earn this Achievement, a Brotherhood must complete the set number of Daily Quests.
5. Cutthroats. To earn this Achievement, a Brotherhood must destroy rival Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
Having completed an Achievement, each Brotherhood will be given their rewards, along with individual rewards for each participating Brotherhood Member. Remember; there are two types of Achievement Bonuses – Brotherhood Bonuses and Individual Bonuses!
If you do not see your recent progress reflected in the Rankings, fear not – all figures relating to Rankings and Influence Points are updated every 30 minutes!
These Points determine each Brotherhood's position in the League Rankings!
Influence Points are calculated as follows:
1. By taking into account a Brotherhood’s Achievements. Up until now, a percentage bonus was applied to a Brotherhood’s territory based on its Achievements. Brotherhoods will still benefit from this bonus, but now it will be applied to their Influence Points instead;
2. Each Achievement will now have its own additional reward, in terms of Influence Points, that will be added to a Brotherhood’s total number of Influence Points.
Power Points are a unique value assigned to each Unit in the game, based on and relative to its respective Offensive or Defensive value. Power Points are used to make progress towards certain Achievements, and also play a significant role in the base calculation for experience points earned during battles.
For further information, refer to the "Help" section!
Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley