CCPA Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice
Plarium USA LP (“Plarium”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect and to being transparent about the purposes for which we use your information. This CCPA Employee and Applicant Notice (“Notice”) sets forth our policies and practices for handling the information of California residents we collect and use in the employment context.
I. Categories Of Personal Information We Collect
When a person applies to join our team or over the course of a person’s employment, we may collect the following categories of personal information. We collect and use this information only as permitted or required by, and in compliance with, law.
- Contact Information, including name, alias and other names, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address, Social Security Number, driver’s license number or state ID card number, passport number, emergency contact details and other unique personal identifiers.
- Sign-In and Device Information, including username and password, account name or number, and other online or device identifiers, Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing and search history and information regarding interactions with websites and applications, our systems, and networks.
- Educational, Professional, and Employment-Related Information, including employment, employment and education history, professional licenses, marital or domestic partner status, relatives name and ID, date of birth, age, gender, classifications protected under state or federal Equal Employment Opportunity laws (such as race or national origin), medical condition or information, probity information and health insurance information and policy number.
- Geolocation data, including badge access and telematics data.
- Biometric information, including imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, or voice recordings and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and other characteristics that can be used to establish identity.
- Financial Information, including bank account, billing address, and information about your income and account balances.
II. Purposes For Which Personal Information Is Used
We process your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Determining your eligibility for a position with the company, including processing your application, assessing your fit with us or for a specific role, conducting interviews, carrying out background and reference checks in accordance with law, and keeping records related to our hiring process;
- Managing compensation, benefits, and employment-related expenses, including payroll processing, managing salaries and expenses, managing corporate credit cards and expense reimbursements, as well as administering equity, compensation, bonus, and insurance programs;
- Managing professional development, performance, and conduct, including responding to complaints of misconduct, managing conflicts of interest, conducting performance appraisals, supporting career development, and managing whistleblower programs;
- Protecting the company against illegal activity and other misconduct, including by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Undertaking activities to verify and maintain the quality, safety, and performance of our products and services, including product and service testing, research, and development;
- Fulfilling other operational purposes, including facilitation of interaction with employees of related Plarium entities, and sharing of information with our parent company; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, including those related to tax and anti-discrimination laws.
Submit a CCPA Request