Все Категории

Stronghold size

Stronghold size

Поиск
21 апр. 2022, 14:3021.04.22

Stronghold size

Though at one time I did see the  possible need of accommodating more clan members there, I was never convinced of the necessity to actually physically enlarge it (by so much) on the map. 

It just created confusion,which has only worsened as the level of the stronghold has been increased, and more so since the way the game is currently played,with strongholds springing up all over the place,( don't say you didn't notice and don't know why that is.)

Many of the clans at least in my kingdom, and  I am not about to do a survey of all of them,appear to have no  way near 125 clan members, so they do not need to be so big now?

I do not think much casting out of towns in close proximity takes place,(perhaps it does) but most all these new strongholds are both overlapping and enclosing the best yielding tiles,even in the forest,and maybe yielding inside is still frowned on,and so is a risky venture, especially where there is much overlap,and disputed ownership and different rules administered.

So do they really need to be so big now?

Can they not be shrunk? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 апр. 2022, 07:3623.04.22

for any clan that wishes to have the option to run a stronghold siege defence,that clans house of jarls needs to be at L4 in order to create the tower of odin,so in that respect it is necessary.

23 апр. 2022, 09:2423.04.22
dog

for any clan that wishes to have the option to run a stronghold siege defence,that clans house of jarls needs to be at L4 in order to create the tower of odin,so in that respect it is necessary.

I think xyz's point is about the area surrounding the SH and not the SH level.

23 апр. 2022, 09:3923.04.22
Blackadder

I think xyz's point is about the area surrounding the SH and not the SH level.

I believe that is his point also,but in order to aquire a tower of odin you need  the house of jarls to be at L4 which by default makes the size of the vally of the aesir larger

23 апр. 2022, 15:4823.04.22

Glad someone noticed and bothered  to respond.

Ivar seems not to have done.

Not a programmer but would imagine its possible to make it effectively bigger without the visibly clutter created.

23 апр. 2022, 19:2823.04.22

Greetings, xyz!

At the "building of the game" stage our developers decided to create Valley of the Aesir that big , so every play could fit in it if he is a Clan member. As you said, for now maybe it's not needed. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers.

Have a good day 😎