Все Категории

The game, Kingdom Norrkullbert #864

Поиск
30 июнь 2023, 13:1630.06.23

Good day, I am player General Lord Raydon. Yes, I started in this game called "Vikings: War of Clans in the game or kingdom that is the title of this post." I have some disturbing, yet common truths about a few players in that game. There are in all the games a few group of players who like to run everything and taunt or abuse other players everyday. These individuals can be from any nationality but they all share one thing in common. They are absolutely the worst players and are no good at all! On the other hand, this is the problem and reason why I am posting this blog. Those individuals have 'absolutely' no business playing this game. I am also going to post more specific incidents that I encountered in the game Kingdom Norrkullbert #864 on this subject later.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 июль 2023, 16:0602.07.23

And wouldn't you know it folks that today is 'one' of those incidents I am referring to. Yesterday, I was helping a player who is a 'good' friend of mine. She was complaining about her health on chat. I proceeded and immediately began to list things on chat to help her. I actually was instructing her to do certain things to improve her health. I believe the same indiviudals who I was referring to filed a false complaint and had one of my important accounts suspended. I am warning all of you that these 'certain' individuals exist in most of these games. And now I hope you all 'realize' they have absolutely no business playing in Plarium Global Ltd. games at all!

7 авг. 2023, 21:5407.08.23

So what do you want plarium to do exactly 

10 авг. 2023, 18:4310.08.23

Change his nappy perhaps.

28 авг. 2023, 23:0428.08.23

I desire that this gaming company employees, particularly the support staff to handle their volume of complaints primarily.  In other words, the problem is and has been as many individuals have posted throughout the worldwide internet itself that Plarium Global Ltd. Support staff have not been able to handle all the volume of complaints for over like 6 years!