Все Категории

Materials/Runes

Materials/Runes

Поиск
8 окт. 2022, 17:1408.10.22

Materials/Runes

How about a "combine all", "fuse all" button?

What I mean is.... even with the streamlined interface for these 2 things (materials and Runes) it can get seriously tedious combining/fusing them all. Not for Gems as I can see a need for lower tiers of these. At least for us thats big enough to make the Celestials. But for the materials and Runes its a different story. Maybe a tickbox up top when you open the U.I. for them? I guess you could even have the tickbox in front of each individual material/Rune. 

I have literally 10's of 1000's of some (most) materials and 100's of 1000's of the Rune fragments for pretty much all of them. Have gotten to the point where I just combine each for only the ones I need at any given moment. My sense of order lol, compells me to spend a hour or so a few times a week to clear a few but can only stand the boredom for so long. 

I know this isn't an earth shaking need for us but would make it so much nicer for those of us with OCD hehe.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 окт. 2022, 19:1408.10.22
8 окт. 2022, 19:27(отредактировано)

As there already seems to be what you are asking for with regards to fuse all,do you  instead really mean a, fuse to the highest level possible button?

In any event , if you are fortunate to have enough, I cannot see clicking once instead of five times is sufficiently tedious enough for them to comply with your suggestion.

Wait a minute, perhaps you mean fuse everything to the highest level with one click?

In any event,no matter what  your particular O.C.D on this  issue is, I don't see the need to do this even if you have that much excess stock.