Все Категории

How do i see the exact expiration time of peace treaty on my own town?

Поиск
27 март 2024, 18:4527.03.24

I can see it for other clan members by doing a guard payoff but for my own town all I get is the frustrating "3w 1d" format which can be anytime in a 24hr period. If there isn't a command to do this, there should be.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 март 2024, 19:4327.03.24

I am not sure why you would need to do this as it is a long way off and the timing would become clearer then.

You could perhaps ask a clan member to gpo you, but I'm am guessing it might just give you the same answer of "3w 1d" .

IF you really need to know exactly just make a note when next applying nearer its expiration.

28 март 2024, 20:3728.03.24

Make the peace treaty which you use most often a "favourite" and that allows you to see the number of days and hours remaining on your shield by clicking on "Boosts".

I commend the practice of maintaining a shield of a few days or a week at all times.  The game is generous (currently at any rate) with 8 hour peace treaty items and you can use many of these every day without running any risk of running out.  Letting a shield run down to just minutes left is an unnecessary risk.