Все Категории

Asgard

Asgard

Поиск
28 июнь 2023, 20:4028.06.23

Asgard

el pasado Asgard al terminar el evento "Batalla por Asgard" fui devuelto a mi reino, me faltaba muy poco para puntuar en otros eventos de Asgard, que no terminaban  hasta dentro de 1, 2 y 3 horas.

Miré Asgard y habia bastantes jugadores que permanecian allí, y veia las marchas de los ataques incluso tomar torres y ser echados de ellas.

Me molesto bastante que unos pudiesen disputar algo que a mi no se me permitia y escribí al soporte quejandome de la situación.

La respuestas fué que una vez terminada "Batalla de Asgard" no se puntuaba en ninguno de los eventos de Asgard. Entonces, ¿por que no terminan todos los eventos de Asgard a la vez?

Ahora mismo se da la misma situación, jugadores en Asgard, marchas, torres tomadas...

Dos opciones, hay muchos jugadores que son tontos y pierden el tiempo y tropas para nada o Soporte miente descaradamente por no enfrentarse a un problema del juego.

¿Cual creeis que es la opción real?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июнь 2023, 20:4428.06.23

Asgard

Last Asgard at the end of the "Battle for Asgard" event I was returned to my kingdom, I was very close to scoring in other Asgard events, which did not end for another 1, 2 and 3 hours.

I looked at Asgard and there were quite a few players staying there, and I saw the marches of attacks even taking towers and getting kicked out of them.

I was quite annoyed that some could dispute something that I was not allowed to and I wrote to support complaining about the situation.

The answer was that once "Battle of Asgard" was finished, there was no scoring in any of the Asgard events. So why don't all the events of Asgard end at once?

Right now the same situation occurs, players in Asgard, marches, towers taken...

Two options, there are a lot of players who are dumb and waste time and troops for nothing or Support is blatantly lying for not dealing with a game issue.

What do you think is the real option?