Все Категории

Do you think it's the Developers in the obvious bot clans?

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
30 окт. 2023, 18:5330.10.23

Why else would they just not take action, maybe they like them participating and winning events. Might drive up crystal sales.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 окт. 2023, 20:5130.10.23

It's not the developers. There is a russian site advertised to new players via in-game chat which is a Russian website for botting various games including this one.

The developers aren't caring, but why could be several reasons:

1. The bot clans are spending money on crystals or offers, which why ban them if they bring in money?

2. The developers have not yet properly responded or have no current way to respond to the sheer mass of new bot clans & accounts.

Either way, they need to fix it asap. It's really frustrating & pulls away real players. If the bots leave, you overall lose long-term revenue since real players wil leave cause of them. This is surely not what plarium higher up wants...

3 нояб. 2023, 20:3503.11.23

Oh, I have. Literally nothing has been done. Just look at the current weekly stats in infest, you can see the botters/cheaters/developers/whales or whatever you want to call them. Bear Den showing up strong again. And with all the same name, sector layout, and creation date, it looks pretty obvious.

BiohazarDModerator
4 нояб. 2023, 04:1304.11.23
R E V O L U T I O N

It's not the developers. There is a russian site advertised to new players via in-game chat which is a Russian website for botting various games including this one.

The developers aren't caring, but why could be several reasons:

1. The bot clans are spending money on crystals or offers, which why ban them if they bring in money?

2. The developers have not yet properly responded or have no current way to respond to the sheer mass of new bot clans & accounts.

Either way, they need to fix it asap. It's really frustrating & pulls away real players. If the bots leave, you overall lose long-term revenue since real players wil leave cause of them. This is surely not what plarium higher up wants...

I highly doubt the bots are spending money.  They're probably just not getting picked up by the existing bot detection system.  As to why they don't get banned when people go out of their way to report them to support... I have no idea.