Все Категории

unable to install plarium

Поиск
27 дек. 2021, 08:5427.12.21

when ever i try to install plarium , by double clicking on the setup which is availabe on the website , the setup do not run

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 янв. 2022, 23:5604.01.22

i

help me

4 янв. 2022, 23:5704.01.22
Alex Strasser

i

help me

There is no one left to help on site. 

5 янв. 2022, 00:0205.01.22
Alex Strasser

There is no one left to help on site. 

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!?

IT' S BEEN A WEEK.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

AnnabelleModerator
5 янв. 2022, 23:2105.01.22

I tried logging into one of my accounts Alex and it made me go through a Captcha to ensure I wasn't a bot. That may be what you are running into. If so click on the box shown at the prompt. I hope this helps. Sorry for the delay in response time.