Все Категории

solo hunt

solo hunt

Поиск
18 март 2020, 00:4818.03.20

solo hunt

I set up a solo hunt and thought it would function like a group hunt in that it would take my hero to it's highest level and stop.  Silly me.

I ran it with auto renew and let it go.  When I came back to check on it a while later it was still sending hunts even though the level of the champion had maxed out.

I don't have an exact number but I burned through many hundred sapphires.  What is up with this?

Please fix it.  I have stopped using solo hunt now.   too late, but I have stopped.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MicModerator
18 март 2020, 09:0018.03.20

killer said:

I set up a solo hunt and thought it would function like a group hunt in that it would take my hero to it's highest level and stop.  Silly me.

I ran it with auto renew and let it go.  When I came back to check on it a while later it was still sending hunts even though the level of the champion had maxed out.

I don't have an exact number but I burned through many hundred sapphires.  What is up with this?

Please fix it.  I have stopped using solo hunt now.   too late, but I have stopped.

Hello Lord Killer , the Solo Hunt is designed more to bring new Summoning Bonds than for gaining XP for a Champion. That’s why the Hunt doesn’t stop once a Champion reached the highest level.

As opposed to Solo Hunt, Group Hunt is more suitable for Champions to bring more XP, as you can grow up several Champions simultaneously. But still, if you wish to upgrade the level for only one Champion, you can do this in Group Hunt.

So choose Hunt modes carefully and use advantages for each mode for correct purposes 

There isn't any bug , so i will close your topic, 

I wish you good game and good battles !

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.