Все Категории

Stormfall Rise of Balur Overhaul

Поиск
18 март 2021, 18:1918.03.21

I  have  been  a  player  for  nearing  4  years  to  some  a  young  buck  to  others  a  grizzeled  veteran.  In  this  time  the  game  has  had  its  ups  and  downs.  We  have  had  players  stealing  info  for  Holy  Castles  and  players  that  found  a  way  to  cheat  the  attack  rankings  all  time  list  simply  with  fireballs.  We  managed  to  get  threw  it  mainly  because  some  of  our  friends  sacrificed themselves to  help  move  things  forward  unfortunately Plarium  cares  less  about  this  fact  but  it  holds  true  to  those  players  friends.  The  rest  of  us  have  clawed  tooth  and  nail  to  try  and  stay  in  the  game  for  their  friends they  choose  not  to  leave  yet,  however  Plarium  isn't making  it  easier  to  keep  going  we  are  on  the  down  tick  now  and  its  been  for  awhile.  Plarium needs  to  put  some  time  and  effort  into  this  game  we  support with  or  money  and  time.  Their  is  a  lot  of  problems and  the  game  is  getting  run  down  with  bugs  and  issues  they  keep  like  they  are  instead  of  fixing.  We  see  it  everyday in  the  Tower  Event with  moving  champs  when  your  trying  to  send  lets  say  a  purple and  end  up  sending  a  grade  5.  It's a  known  problem that  still  is  there  due  to  laziness on  Plarium's  part  as  well  as  names  and  pictures not  matching  up  on  the  hamlets.  Another  truth  to  this  is  the  generic tournaments  you  know  the  ones  you  see  in  ()...I  know  you  guys  have  seen  it  too  or  just  outright  terrible tournaments.  So  now  I  am  going to  put  a  list  up  since  it  was  done  once  before  with  at  least  a  slight  fix  on  some  problems.  

Tower  Event  switching  champs,  needs  to  be  addressed  especially since  it  can  cost  a  league  the  coveted  Holy  Scroll.

Hamlets  recognizing  proper  names  with  pictures.  I  know  this  hasn't  been  changed  due  to  Plarium  liking  chaos  in  their  game  since  chaos  breeds  revenge  and  revenge  means  money,  fix  it ....

New    content  and  changes  to  the  game.  One  such  change  already  brought  to  your  attention is  hamlet  levels.  Level  91's  shouldn't have  to  try  to  compete  with  level  130+.  

Paragon  levels,  many  players  would  like  to  see  this  increased.  Maybe  put  something in  it  that  decreases  bg  return  and  sending times.  Its  a  game,  it  shou feel  like  a  job.

Obelisk  of  Power,  possibly some  thing  with  SH  troops  speed  and  training  time.  Possibly something for  the  players  that  have  it  finished  like  you  have  in  the  lost  arts  for  soulstone  techs  all  finished.

Daily  rewards  reboot.  With  new  items  and  units  we  should  see  them  here  and  there  getting  a  few  Valkyra  would  be  better  than  a  paladin.  To  be  more  specific  this  is  the  Daily  Loyalty Roll  if  you  click  on  the  paragon  icon,  the  90  day  calendar.

New  Tournaments,  got  to  do  it.  Game  is  getting boring  it  needs  spiced  up.  invest  in  us  since  we  do  that  for  you,  make  it  exciting.

SH  off.  &  def.  champs.  Should have  already  been  done....

Plarium  has  been  getting greedy  with  thier  packs.  Saw  one  the  other  day  19.99  for  20k  sapphires.  If  I  revive  a  troop  in  the  Infirmary I  can  get  a  19.99  pack  for  40k  sapphires...why  in  the  world would  I  ever  buy  that  pack.  If  I  was  Plarium  I  would  fire  the  people  responsible for  developing packs.  Have  seen  a  lot  lately  with  less  overall  stuff  than  what  was  available before.  Most  players  don't go  over  a  certain amount of  money  a  month .  They  shouldn't see  24.99  packs  if  they  never  buy  a  pack  over  9.99..Stimulus  checks  should  never  be  a  reason  to  up  your  packs  or  provide less  appealing items  or  troops  in  them.  

Finally ,  I  am  going  to  put  our  last  article on  the  block.  Nearly  two  years  of  a  League  Brawl.  Its  killing  the  game.  A  lot  of  players  are  leaving  because  of  stagnant  progression in  this  game.  Its  a  good  idea  but  again things  need  shook  up  a  bit.

I  am  going  to  end  on  the  fact  that  ever  since  your  game  Raid  came  out  you  have  gone  down  to  a  skeleton crew  and  this  game  is  lossing  its  luster.  Put  some  effort  into  this  game  because  chances  are  if  we  end  up  leaving  this  game  we  aren't going  to  experience your  other  games.  

Peace  homeslice!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 март 2021, 00:5125.03.21

This  is  the  same  customer service that  we  experienced last  year  when  it  took  weeks  to  respond to  the  attack  rankings debacle  as  well  as  a  holy  castle  being  hacked  and  shooting fireballs  at  players  with  no  way  to  retaliate.  Players  need  a  game  to  play  not  more  chores.  How  about  you  concentrate on  game  play  and  not  what the  next  thing  we  are  going  to  do  to  make  money....

AnnabelleModerator
25 март 2021, 18:2125.03.21
Disgruntled Customer

This  is  the  same  customer service that  we  experienced last  year  when  it  took  weeks  to  respond to  the  attack  rankings debacle  as  well  as  a  holy  castle  being  hacked  and  shooting fireballs  at  players  with  no  way  to  retaliate.  Players  need  a  game  to  play  not  more  chores.  How  about  you  concentrate on  game  play  and  not  what the  next  thing  we  are  going  to  do  to  make  money....

I have read your thread a number of times and have asked Administration to check it out and maybe send your concerns to the Development Team. My apologies for not responding sooner, I have no way of resolving these issues and it needs to go higher up.

26 март 2021, 00:3426.03.21

Thank  you  Annabelle  all  I  wanted  was  a  reply  and  to  hopefully make  the  game  better  for  most  and  possibly  getting  some  bugs  fixed  and  some  new  content.  It  really  is  well  past  time.  Thank  you  for  your  time  and  stay  safe.

AnnabelleModerator
26 март 2021, 02:2226.03.21
Disgruntled Customer

Thank  you  Annabelle  all  I  wanted  was  a  reply  and  to  hopefully make  the  game  better  for  most  and  possibly  getting  some  bugs  fixed  and  some  new  content.  It  really  is  well  past  time.  Thank  you  for  your  time  and  stay  safe.

You are welcome...stay safe too 🙂

26 март 2021, 20:4126.03.21

I fully agree.

7 апр. 2021, 14:2107.04.21

I  agree  totally  with  disgruntled,  my  other  question  why  is  serve  1  so  much  advanced  over  server  2,  more  bg's  server  1  has  240  levels  now  vs  200,  more  torys,  it  would  seem  to  me  to  keep  all  the  servers  the  same,  less  maintenance for  the  game.

7 апр. 2021, 21:1407.04.21

I agree things need changed and fixed.

AnnabelleModerator
11 апр. 2021, 21:2511.04.21

I'm in agreement with everyone. In all fairness the Servers should all have the same level of Battlegrounds for sure. Thank you all for speaking out. 😉

12 апр. 2021, 01:3812.04.21

More paragon levels! 

Why players are leaving server 2? Good question

Game still having connection issues, why cant be fixed?

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
13 апр. 2021, 10:3713.04.21
13 апр. 2021, 10:37(отредактировано)
Game still having connection issues, why cant be fixed?I

Please note that there were no mass complaints regarding the performance of the game. As we see, the servers work correctly. If you have troubles, please follow the steps from the link  (the steps after "Unable to login").

We appreciate all your ideas and suggestions. However, we do not accept the suggestions from our players now. Here is the link where you will find more information.

Regarding the new levels of Battlegrounds, as we already mentioned on the forum, our analysts check the number of players who have broken through the maximum level of Battlegrounds and as soon as a certain number of players pass them, we will add new levels.

14 апр. 2021, 16:4614.04.21
21 апр. 2021, 09:24(отредактировано)

Listen  we  wouldn't have  to  have  ideas  or  suggestions if  your  team  was  actually doing its  job.  2  years  of  basically and  stuff  you  implemented  in  the  game  to  make  money.  For  instance  stormfall passes,  moon  quests,  battle  passes,  league  brawl,  tower  event  all  tools  to  get  players  to  pay,  meanwhile you  reduce  rewards  from  previous tournaments  so  you  basically are  forcing players  to  buy  something to  be  relevant  in  this  game.  You  have  tournaments  to  begin  with,  the  Stoneheart  trials  tournament is  a  joke,  ridiculously  rewards.  As  for  bg  levels  your  honestly  telling  us  that  server  3  and  5  do  a  better  job  at  bg's  than  server  two.  I  doubt  that  more  likely reason  is  server  2  spends  less  money  than  the  other  servers  because  we  are  wise  to  your  games  and  don't want  to  reward  laziness and  its  your  way  to  punish us.  Prove  me  wrong...  you  can't.  Nice  seeing  you  Anastasia  but  I  doubt  you'll  last.  Customers  expect  results not  lies and  promises.  Maybe  some  day  you  guys  will  get  your  heads  out  of  your  arses  but  I  doubt  it.  Peace  out  girl  scout.

Edited

27 май 2021, 16:5627.05.21

Is true that plarium will let stormfall alone?

2 июнь 2021, 13:5002.06.21
chascon

Is true that plarium will let stormfall alone?

Chascon, your question is a bit unclear. Could you please explain what do you mean by "let stormfall alone"?

4 июль 2021, 06:5504.07.21

As a Vetran of this Game, Certainly would like to see two improvements if possible and that is 1. Obelisk of Power, whats the point in getting skull runes level reward after lvl 100?? I have like 1421 sitting collecting dust lol..2. Paragon lvl 15! Can this be adjusted up with other calculations?

Asking the Q

Cheers Jerry.

AnnabelleModerator
5 июль 2021, 00:0705.07.21

Hi Jerry, you and the other players who have posted in this thread have brought up some good ideas. I agree that some changes to the game would make it more exciting again. Let's hope the developers read the posts. Thanks so much 🙂

12 авг. 2021, 17:5512.08.21
Ana de Tinky

Chascon, your question is a bit unclear. Could you please explain what do you mean by "let stormfall alone"?

no more review no more update no more publicity

18 авг. 2021, 12:5518.08.21

Over the past years, Stormfall: Rise of Balur became more challenging and exciting than it was at the beginning. It offers lots of features and opportunities for players to set and achieve new goals. Besides, some improvements that have been asked by you for a long time were implemented recently. That’s why at the moment we are not planning to add absolutely new features to our game. But it does not mean that you'll not get any updates at all.

We will make sure that you have a lot of interesting events to concentrate on:
- We will continue launching different Tournaments and discounts.
- You will be able to participate in different Events and receive Free Gifts on special occasions and Holidays. 

26 авг. 2021, 18:0526.08.21
Ana de Tinky

Over the past years, Stormfall: Rise of Balur became more challenging and exciting than it was at the beginning. It offers lots of features and opportunities for players to set and achieve new goals. Besides, some improvements that have been asked by you for a long time were implemented recently. That’s why at the moment we are not planning to add absolutely new features to our game. But it does not mean that you'll not get any updates at all.

We will make sure that you have a lot of interesting events to concentrate on:
- We will continue launching different Tournaments and discounts.
- You will be able to participate in different Events and receive Free Gifts on special occasions and Holidays. 

Hi, Anastasia

I want to thank you for replying to this matter.

Sad to see that Plarium see no problem at all with the game, and players complain all the time about the way the "new" features was implemented in the game where we have an entire map with empty forts and beacons. Is this what Plarium intend? As a (I want to call myself a veteran player) I can tell you it's no fun at all to see I cannot use my troops defending them without getting wiped! The balance between food consumption it's huge and as a result, all of them are EMPTY.

Not to mention that I'm maxed at least 3 features and all the rewards are pointless at the time speaking. Mention Paragon, Dragon, Hero Ability/Gear and Obelisk will stop here.

Not to mention that even the League Attack become pointless as we don't have what to attack the map, again an EMPTY map for this "new" feature.

However, 

"Besides, some improvements that have been asked by you for a long time were implemented recently " Please, can you define recently as if I look at the last News is about ~ a year old.

"that’s why at the moment we are not planning to add absolutely new features to our game. " Please, can you tell us what absolutely new features? I take this as you won't implement new items/units or concepts.

"But it does not mean that you'll not get any updates at all. " Here too, can you explain more? I take this as you thinking to release updates where for example we can see 7-star champions, right?

I believe the entire community waiting for some fix/updates/patches that you think are working properly but again the map is empty and you refuse to balance them. 

AnnabelleModerator
27 авг. 2021, 21:4927.08.21
Jerrytobegreat

As a Vetran of this Game, Certainly would like to see two improvements if possible and that is 1. Obelisk of Power, whats the point in getting skull runes level reward after lvl 100?? I have like 1421 sitting collecting dust lol..2. Paragon lvl 15! Can this be adjusted up with other calculations?

Asking the Q

Cheers Jerry.

Updates will soon be coming to the game. As Moderators we aren't given specific information...but new features are to be added very soon. Thank you for your patience Jerry 🙂

18 март 2022, 07:5118.03.22
Annabelle

Updates will soon be coming to the game. As Moderators we aren't given specific information...but new features are to be added very soon. Thank you for your patience Jerry 🙂

Hi Annabelle,

You said the updates will soon be coming to the game! Well, where are those updates? More than half a year and I didn't see any! 

Using terms such as "soon" and "very soon" gives us the hope the game is not an ABANDONED server in a rack unit and no one is looking after it. 

It seems I'm right and you don't have any plans to improve it, not anymore!

I take this as you just hoping ppl will still stay to play the game cause of the money they invested and you let the time pass and live from what ppl still paying for a DEAD game.

A dead game eventually becomes a dead game, enjoy it, until ppl will realize this.

Sign out.