Все Категории

New Building Levels

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

New Building Levels

Lords and Ladies,

A new sorcery referred to by our Craftsmen and women as "technology" will now allow you to upgrade the following Buildings to Level 36:

- Townhouses
- Mines
- Farms

Meanwhile, Warehouses and Barns may now be upgraded to Level 29.

The higher a Building's Level, the more special Bonuses you will unlock - but do not forget that, when your Buildings reach a certain Level, you will require Sketches to further upgrade them.

Make your Castle even stronger with these new opportunities!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
8 июнь 2023, 09:1608.06.23
MicModerator
8 июнь 2023, 13:3108.06.23

Oh, with big sacrificies ,patience and a Looot sketches i've just finished to upgrade them at 33 th  level,

I will wait the good offers for proceed again !

i

9 июнь 2023, 02:5509.06.23

I don't see the point of upgrading barns or warehouses above level 27 At that level you already have unlimited storage. Even t level 29 you don't get any increase, so why spend the sketches?

The same applies to farms. With 6 farms at level 33 you get an 8% reduction in food consumption for each one, or a total of 48% reduction. Upgrading your Hall of Shadows also gives you a 50% reduction and upgrading your SH farm to level 25 gives you a further 2% reduction. Combined, that gives you a 100% reduction in food consumption. I'm already down to 0 food consumption per hour, no matter how large my army grows. I can't get any lower,  so why spend the sketches to increase your farms to level 36 unless you want the increased production? In my opinion that's not enough incentive. Just my opinion but we need more information from the developers.