Все Категории

Catacomb cap.

Catacomb cap.

Поиск
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
12 авг. 2017, 21:1112.08.17

Catacomb cap.

I've played this game for awhile. There is one thing that bugs me. If i have my resources below the catacomb capacity, why does the report still say i'm -x rss?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
BiohazarDModerator
13 авг. 2017, 10:2713.08.17
leisure0891 said:

I've played this game for awhile. There is one thing that bugs me. If i have my resources below the catacomb capacity, why does the report still say i'm -x rss?
If your resources are below the catacomb capacity and you are raided, the attacker can still take 5% of your resources ( I can't remember if it's 5% of your current resources or 5% of the catacomb capacity, but they still get a little bit).  
13 авг. 2017, 16:5913.08.17
BiohazarD said:

leisure0891 said:

If your resources are below the catacomb capacity and you are raided, the attacker can still take 5% of your resources ( I can't remember if it's 5% of your current resources or 5% of the catacomb capacity, but they still get a little bit).  
Thanks. Just dumb dumb. I just have to ask, why did the devs think that was a great idea.
BiohazarDModerator
15 авг. 2017, 06:5615.08.17
leisure0891 said:

BiohazarD said:

leisure0891 said:

Thanks. Just dumb dumb. I just have to ask, why did the devs think that was a great idea.
I don't know, it's been in the game since day one though so the person who made the decision might not even be in the company anymore.  
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.