Все Категории

Migration from Facebook to Plarium Play Q and A

Migration from Facebook to Plarium Play Q and A

Поиск
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Комментарии
17 дек. 2020, 18:2517.12.20

Hi, one thing the Q&A sheet does not cover is where one goes to accept friend requests.  Used to have a small icon showing pending requests, that is no longer there.

18 дек. 2020, 18:0718.12.20
Dani the Hag

Hi, one thing the Q&A sheet does not cover is where one goes to accept friend requests.  Used to have a small icon showing pending requests, that is no longer there.

When you open Plarium play and go to notifications you don't have anything there?

22 дек. 2020, 16:0522.12.20
Mr. Daemon

When you open Plarium play and go to notifications you don't have anything there?

i

When you get to the launcher you should see the friend request that have been made in your friends area. And when in the PP Game  if you visit outside a castle you will see the option to send a friend request and or make an alliance  either actvitiy   should I think work to add to your friends bar in game. I hope this helps 

22 дек. 2020, 16:1122.12.20
Dani the Hag

From the FAQ on Migration 

Issue 14: Are my Facebook Friends automatically added to Plarium Play when I migrate?
Answer: No, we want to maintain their privacy so you'll have to add them through Plarium Play. Just follow these simple steps:
    1. Go to the Friends tab in your Profile
    2. Click the magnifying glass icon and enter your friend's Facebook name in the search field
    3. Find your friend and click the "Add Friend" icon to send them a friend request
Once your friend accepts the request, they will appear in your Friends list. 

1 янв. 2021, 19:5301.01.21

I just download Plarium play, and now i want to get in to my usely account. How do i do that? Anyone can help me explain?

5 янв. 2021, 14:4205.01.21
Kampilus

I just download Plarium play, and now i want to get in to my usely account. How do i do that? Anyone can help me explain?

Have you checked the link that is posted in the Post  at the top ?

5 янв. 2021, 15:2305.01.21

Your Launcher  

i

to the right of your Name there are three Dots that will apper when your cursor gets to them Click on them to Add your game information. Note when you want to add account  hit those Three dots and click add account.

After that Has been completed successfully then click on your My Library section

i

To start Playing Click  launch on the game you want to play 

Note That if you have games that started on Facebook and Migrate here your Game will show on the Top And if you Play both the Facebook and the Plarium.com Migrated accts  Your Plarium will be under the F/B account  (and you may launch them both at the same time and Play them well If your Computer has the power  if you find it causes a little trouble then just play one at a time to save the strain on lesser Machines by  switching back and forth quickly ) but they are not mereged to together they are seperate games.

You can add ten user accounts to your Launcher each account may start many Plarium games and all games running in the library must be closed before you can change into another account in the Game launcher.

6 апр. 2023, 14:5106.04.23

Many people play on this one computer. How can they be linked to their accounts. As not everyone is rich and can afford a computer. They used to be linked in the launcher prior to migrating from facebook. 

MicModerator
6 апр. 2023, 18:0106.04.23

Wilmot Atkinson  Once you did the migration on Plarium Play is very easy to login when you want from any computer in the world using just email and password

6 апр. 2023, 21:0606.04.23

Total falsehood. As I cant get on using his computer. He can though and is playing. Today it blocked me. Prior to today it worked fine then they did some update. Which locked out two of us. But I can still get on in the desk top. But the third person is out of luck. Due to unlike the first launcher not all accounts can run on one launcher. 

OlenkaAdmin
7 апр. 2023, 11:4807.04.23
Veronica Jackson

Total falsehood. As I cant get on using his computer. He can though and is playing. Today it blocked me. Prior to today it worked fine then they did some update. Which locked out two of us. But I can still get on in the desk top. But the third person is out of luck. Due to unlike the first launcher not all accounts can run on one launcher. 

Please, forward your request to our tech support team so they can sort it out and better assist you with your issue.🙂

20 апр. 2023, 13:5020.04.23

Yesterday could not log in. Then I could not reload after deleting it. Today google could not find Plarium. It seems to be getting worse lol. 

OlenkaAdmin
21 апр. 2023, 11:1921.04.23
Wilmot Atkinson

Yesterday could not log in. Then I could not reload after deleting it. Today google could not find Plarium. It seems to be getting worse lol. 

Have you contacted our tech support team, my Lord, or have you managed to access your game accounts? 

25 окт. 2023, 06:2425.10.23

there is NO WHERE on my Cliant ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with facebook besides Linking my Facebook accout to my Plarium Play Account.

ive Clicked Everything, ive Looked everywhere Twice.

im trying to Install the Facebook Cliant, on my Plarium Play Account, so i can Access my Facebook Bases.

For Soldiers Inc. For PC. (NOT MOBILE WARFARE).

25 окт. 2023, 16:0425.10.23
Lt.Stone

there is NO WHERE on my Cliant ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with facebook besides Linking my Facebook accout to my Plarium Play Account.

ive Clicked Everything, ive Looked everywhere Twice.

im trying to Install the Facebook Cliant, on my Plarium Play Account, so i can Access my Facebook Bases.

For Soldiers Inc. For PC. (NOT MOBILE WARFARE).

hello I suggest  you you  post this in this  forum https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/

They  will be  much better and able  to answer your  issues