Все Категории

Balurs Invasion

Balurs Invasion

Поиск
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
25 июнь 2023, 20:0225.06.23

Balurs Invasion

so now here again: I would like an explanation about the distribution of league gold during the Balur invasion! It's probably a joke here or a bad mistake on your part!

A league with one tower gets a maximum of 20 league gold

A league with 10 towers will receive a maximum of 33 league gold

A league with 31 towers gets a maximum of 62 league gold

Lol, now find the mistake !!!

Please explain it to me in detail!

The way I understand it, if a league with one tower gets 20 league gold then a league with 31 towers should get 620 league gold and not just a maximum of 62 league gold? And a league with 10 towers would actually have 200 league gold? 20 league gold per tower or, or, or ? Explain to me your gold distribution exactly !!!!

The first event of Balur's invasion also had different and higher league gold payouts!

But of course you can still credit the missing league gold to all game accounts ;-) !!!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 июнь 2023, 23:3025.06.23

I will  forward  your Comments 

26 июнь 2023, 07:5426.06.23
26 июнь 2023, 07:55(отредактировано)

I also don't like how this tournament happened: before, even for a small league it was possible and convenient to participate: holding 2/3 level 1 beacons gave about 65-67 gold (I don't remember exactly), while for larger leagues (I remember Biohazard posted a screenshot) gave about 270 gold.

Now keeping 2/3 level 1 beacons is like keeping only one, but moreover alone 20 gold ... how can a small league participate in a tournament trying to defend a level 1 beacon loosing many units and earning the same gold as 1 brawl won?

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
26 июнь 2023, 09:4026.06.23

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Lords. We greatly appreciate your input, as every comment holds significance for us. The recent event was a trial launch, and we are actively engaged in enhancing its overall experience.

26 июнь 2023, 11:0826.06.23

I was disappointed that holding 34 Beacons didn't give enough league gold for even 1 Champion Fragment.

27 июнь 2023, 09:0027.06.23
Ana de Tinky

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Lords. We greatly appreciate your input, as every comment holds significance for us. The recent event was a trial launch, and we are actively engaged in enhancing its overall experience.

Which feedback are you providing?

The original posters complaint that holding beacons doesn't give enough gold.

Or the second posters point that holding beacons should be largely irrelevant and large amounts of gold should be given to people for holding just 1 beacon (in which case why stop there, and not give it to leagues with 0 beacons also).

The feedback you should be providing is the mechanic is about right.

Holding beacons is the most difficult task in the game right now. Yet it confirs only a warm fuzzy feeling of being higher in the ranking, and the minimal benefit of more DE. It's a good idea we have a mechanic that rewards beacon holding at last.

"how can a small league participate".... holding 1 or 2 beacons still allows for participation. To be truthful what the poster really means is that they want the same reward" (without having the same level of achievement). The point is nothing to do with participation at all. 

The parent league of my league holds 43 beacons. If that gave them 43 times more gold than a 1 beacon league I would agree that the game would be unbalanced. The level of difference would be too extreme.

But actually right now you came up with a mechanic that both rewards higher performing/achieving leagues but does so in a way that isn't completely unbalanced.

If you HAVE to change it, my vote would be for slighly more differentiation, and stongly against less.

DariaCommunity Manager
27 июнь 2023, 13:1827.06.23
Hideous Nightmare

Which feedback are you providing?

The original posters complaint that holding beacons doesn't give enough gold.

Or the second posters point that holding beacons should be largely irrelevant and large amounts of gold should be given to people for holding just 1 beacon (in which case why stop there, and not give it to leagues with 0 beacons also).

The feedback you should be providing is the mechanic is about right.

Holding beacons is the most difficult task in the game right now. Yet it confirs only a warm fuzzy feeling of being higher in the ranking, and the minimal benefit of more DE. It's a good idea we have a mechanic that rewards beacon holding at last.

"how can a small league participate".... holding 1 or 2 beacons still allows for participation. To be truthful what the poster really means is that they want the same reward" (without having the same level of achievement). The point is nothing to do with participation at all. 

The parent league of my league holds 43 beacons. If that gave them 43 times more gold than a 1 beacon league I would agree that the game would be unbalanced. The level of difference would be too extreme.

But actually right now you came up with a mechanic that both rewards higher performing/achieving leagues but does so in a way that isn't completely unbalanced.

If you HAVE to change it, my vote would be for slighly more differentiation, and stongly against less.

Thank you, Lord, for your such a detailed and structured feedback. As mentioned, it helps us to understand the overall holistic picture and work towards optimizing and improving events such as the Balur’s Beacon Invasion. I appreciate your comment and will bear it in mind 💪

BiohazarDModerator
27 июнь 2023, 15:4927.06.23

I think there's some middle ground, that plarium will probably work out over the coming events.  The current level, which seems to be a base of 20 gold for having at least 1 beacon then about 1.5 gold for each additional beacon, seems too low.  But 20 gold per beacon would mean my league gets 900 gold each time they run the event, which is probably too high.  

28 июнь 2023, 16:1928.06.23

Small leagues have no chance anymore. Between this event and the increased Tower levels event  all leagues under 100 should merge. 

MicModerator
29 июнь 2023, 09:0129.06.23
Lazarus

Small leagues have no chance anymore. Between this event and the increased Tower levels event  all leagues under 100 should merge. 

You have right ,unfortunatelly for those who want to play in a small league no big chance for partecipate in this event , they should merge with another small league and make a good one team !

29 июнь 2023, 12:0329.06.23
29 июнь 2023, 13:12(отредактировано)
Lazarus

There has always been strength in Numbers  Consolidation has it's upside as long as all and or most members have the same objectives and goals.

1 июль 2023, 00:0801.07.23

Now it's over with fun, hands up and give me gold chips, zacki zacki :-)

DariaCommunity Manager
4 июль 2023, 12:1704.07.23
Lani

Now it's over with fun, hands up and give me gold chips, zacki zacki :-)

🙌🙌🙌