Все Категории

Mac user gets blank white screen when trying to load

Поиск
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
13 апр. 2024, 21:0113.04.24

I can see my home page and my account. However, when I click PLAY, I get a blank white screen. If I go to my husband's PC and try it, it works just fine. The only thing that has changed is that there was a recent Mac update for Sonoma. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache, removed all files, and rebooted SEVERAL times. I get the same. I've sent SS to you in a ticket and have gotten crickets. I thought it was my Mac, but it is not. 

Will you be addressing this soon or should mac users just give up and stop playing because we will no longer be able to? It has been over a week now for me.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MicModerator
14 апр. 2024, 08:4014.04.24

Hello Michelle Wyatt , glad for  you , hope you have a big garden for the crickets !

I am not a mac user so i can't help you with personal advices , but i remind you that is important to keep in touch with the support and follow their instructions , is also a good thing to send them a log file = go on settings -->system preferences -->log file.

I wish you a nice day !

15 апр. 2024, 03:1315.04.24

Thank you for your response.. I have followed up and sent screenshots, and still no response. I have followed all Plarium directions on clearing cache, uninstalling, and reinstalling, and it will not load on my iMac. It only loads on a PC. I believe the issue is a Plarium with Mac update issue. I simply would like to know if you will be looking into this or if I am to forget about this and quit playing.. lastly, how long are you advising that I keep sending in a ticket to support before I can expect an answer or resolution?

MicModerator
15 апр. 2024, 10:5715.04.24
Michelle Wyatt

Thank you for your response.. I have followed up and sent screenshots, and still no response. I have followed all Plarium directions on clearing cache, uninstalling, and reinstalling, and it will not load on my iMac. It only loads on a PC. I believe the issue is a Plarium with Mac update issue. I simply would like to know if you will be looking into this or if I am to forget about this and quit playing.. lastly, how long are you advising that I keep sending in a ticket to support before I can expect an answer or resolution?

For sure they will try to find a solution if the issue is from their side , if the issue is the mac update....than i don't know what to say 

16 апр. 2024, 02:2916.04.24

thanks