Update wheel of fortune

Update wheel of fortune

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
22 июнь 2020, 08:0422.06.20

Update wheel of fortune

Hi,

I would like to see 2 new items in wheel of fortune, which will update the wheel of fortune. I don't see many more variety in wheel of fortune from the time i joined, several years ago. Even though several new features were added to the game in the mean time. Also i am sorry if they are already in wheel of fortune, i just never saw them in my wheel of fortune. I am suggesting 2 items for Elysian cities.

1 - A discount for upgrading artisan to master artisan.

2 - A discount for building Elysian gate, platform and towers.

I know there's discount for artisan purchase, so it will be good if we get a discount for getting a master artisan. Also fortification purchase only include usual towers and gates. So adding separate discount for Elysian towers will update wheel of fortune for Elysian city also.

I hope divas will consider my suggestion.

Sarath
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 июнь 2020, 11:4524.06.20

Hello , I agree and WOF has been updated and will continue to be updated ...I love the ideas you have if your a member of Facebook Official Sparta page in file section you will find a file that called 2020 suggestion 

24 июнь 2020, 14:2524.06.20

Hello,

I know WOF got updated recently, but i don't know whether it includes above said discounts or not. If it includes those 2, it's ok. If not, please try to add them too. They are good and appropriate discounts.
25 июнь 2020, 23:3525.06.20

SARATH said:

Hi,

I would like to see 2 new items in wheel of fortune, which will update the wheel of fortune. I don't see many more variety in wheel of fortune from the time i joined, several years ago. Even though several new features were added to the game in the mean time. Also i am sorry if they are already in wheel of fortune, i just never saw them in my wheel of fortune. I am suggesting 2 items for Elysian cities.

I know there's discount for artisan purchase, so it will be good if we get a discount for getting a master artisan. Also fortification purchase only include usual towers and gates. So adding separate discount for Elysian towers will update wheel of fortune for Elysian city also.

Sarath

Very nice idea Sarath! I hope developers will consider your suggestion too.

25 июнь 2020, 23:5925.06.20

vanesamei said:

SARATH said:

Hi,

Sarath

Very nice idea Sarath! I hope developers will consider your suggestion too.

Thank you Vanesamei