Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
26 фев. 2020, 15:2726.02.20

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Option added to automatically extend Resource Production with Resource Production Boost Items

- Indicator added to show Rations Consumption of Units in the Reinforcements window

- Option added to send Recon Units as Reinforcements to Parts Repositories

- Repository Offense and Repository Defense Special Operatives tweaked so they cannot be sent to Parts Repositories since they provide no Bonuses

- Fixed a bug preventing Diamonds obtained in offers from counting towards the "Get Diamonds from the Bank" Monthly Priority Mission

- Fixed the "Delete all" button in Contract Reports

- Adjusted the Special Operatives Deployment recall window so it can be closed without recalling the Deployment

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 фев. 2020, 17:5826.02.20
26 фев. 2020, 17:59(отредактировано)

https://prnt.sc/r83bnf

You guys are freaking hilarious, claiming this to be a bug, yeah maybe for Plarium, cause you realised, players who buy packages, actually could get something extra per month. Maybe you can show us where anyone made a complaint about that?????

Another thing that screws the players, good job Plarium, only more people will be so done with your greedy asses, nice way to drive the players away.

AlinaCommunity Manager
27 фев. 2020, 12:1127.02.20
27 фев. 2020, 12:12(отредактировано)

Natascha said:

https://prnt.sc/r83bnf

You guys are freaking hilarious, claiming this to be a bug, yeah maybe for Plarium, cause you realised, players who buy packages, actually could get something extra per month. Maybe you can show us where anyone made a complaint about that?????

Another thing that screws the players, good job Plarium, only more people will be so done with your greedy asses, nice way to drive the players away.

Hello, Natascha!

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. However, I've got a feeling you misunderstood this fix  Indeed, there was a bug that prevented Diamonds obtained in offers from counting towards the "Get Diamonds from the Bank" Monthly Priority Mission. It means that players were buying offers, but it didn't give them a chance to earn extra rewards because the Diamonds weren't counted towards the corresponding mission. Now they do  So, vice versa, now you can get something extra. Please let me know if it's clear now. Thanks!
27 фев. 2020, 13:1327.02.20

https://prnt.sc/r8hog4

Well i dont know what you fixed, cause i bought a package, before this update and it worked fine, but im getting the feeling, diamonds from packages wont count anymore just the diamonds bought seperately.

AlinaCommunity Manager
28 фев. 2020, 11:2828.02.20

Natascha said:

https://prnt.sc/r8hog4

Well i dont know what you fixed, cause i bought a package, before this update and it worked fine, but im getting the feeling, diamonds from packages wont count anymore just the diamonds bought seperately.

Hello! There must have been certain conditions and upon them, the Diamonds weren't counted. You're lucky that you didn't notice this! 

I would like to assure you that now all the Diamonds obtained in offers will be counted, so no worries here. Let me know if any questions, please. 

28 фев. 2020, 18:1028.02.20

Good day.

With reference to point three, "Option added to send Recon Units as Reinforcements to Parts Repositories" -  Thank you for fixing this

29 фев. 2020, 09:3529.02.20

Thanks Alina, i stand corrected, the diamonds from packages still count aswell.