Все Категории

New Major Event

New Major Event

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
14 нояб. 2021, 23:4814.11.21

New Major Event

As Far As I Know, since I started playing Soldier's Inc. several years ago, there has only been one MAJOR Event ever developed for Soldier's Inc. and that was the Aliens (Movie) - Soldier's Inc. Crossover Event. I highly feel we need more of these in order to bring excitement, challenge and new players back to the game. Plarium came out with a Terminator: Genysis Mobile Game, and during my time playing it, it was terrible. I believe that if Plarium were to take a page out of the Firefly Games Inc. playbook and developed a Soldier's Inc. version of Firefly's Terminator: Dark Fate, either as a Major months long event in Soldier's Inc, or as a standalone Browser/Plarium Play Game, Plarium would make more money and we'd have a helluva crazy challenge. Terminators are near indestructible, so having to throw multiple waves of troops at a single NPC Terminator just to kill it, causing mass casualties, would bring a whole new sense of fun, challenge and urgency to a game that is stalling in terms of growth and new opportunities.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 нояб. 2021, 02:5115.11.21

It's very easy to achieve what you're looking for. Download the Terminator: Dark Fate Mobile App and you'll see everything that this particular game has that can be implemented into Soldier's Inc. to improve the entire experience.

15 нояб. 2021, 03:0315.11.21

I think there is enough  already in the game , this is a war game, not a monster, terminator, alien game.

15 нояб. 2021, 03:2315.11.21
SgtMaj

I think there is enough  already in the game , this is a war game, not a monster, terminator, alien game.

You obviously didn't experience the highly successful Alien / Soldier's Inc. Crossover Event that they did when the last Alien movie came out.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
19 нояб. 2021, 13:5019.11.21

Thanks for your feedback, Wrangler. We will think about your idea.

We value each comment that comes our way, be it positive or negative. 

We do pay attention to our game community's mood and strive to make sure our games better match our fans' expectations.  

21 нояб. 2021, 17:2021.11.21

Every Single Unit In The Game Has A Defense Rating Against Aliens.

Every Single Unit That Ever Comes Into The Game WILL Have A Defense Rating Against Aliens.

and the only damn time you ever had a CHANCE at getting one for your self has ONLY HAPPENED...once...

this was shortly before i started playing. one time, i FULL-FORCED this guy that REALLY made me mad.

my Forces were Fighting Predators and Xenomorphs... the fact that i even killed one Told me right away, this guy HATES me now...

simply put, once they are gone, they are gone. thats it. so now, becuase its the only way to prove you were even there, you will now BE FORCED to MANUALY Remove these Precious Units from Every Raid you ever do for the rest of your days.

and you can NEVER use them. for anything. if you did, it would NEVER match up ENOUGH to outweigh the SACRAFICE you just made giving these Guys up... Really? how F'ing Lame is That!

im kinda HAPPY i DONT have any. i kind of feel CHEETED. the Adds I Followed to Even Find Soldiers Inc. Miss Lead The Hell Out Of Me. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MOBILE WARFARE!!!

what is the ACTUAL Story about why the hell that "EVENT" only happend Once?

and why CAN'T it Ever happen Again?

and if its NOT going to happen again, can we just MAKE BELIVE IT NEVER HAPPEND? go and just Convert the Aliens INTO a Respective Special Unit and Remove the Defense Rating For Aliens all togeather?

because i Feel you are Lying to Quite Litarlly EVERY SINGLE NEW PLAYER YOU EVER MANGE TO AQUIRE.

yes, there are aliens in the game, but you'll NEVER GET ONE.

Flat...

how the hell do you REALLY THINK "I FEEL" ABOUT THAT?

Onkel FlamerModerator
26 нояб. 2021, 18:0026.11.21
Lt.Stone

Every Single Unit In The Game Has A Defense Rating Against Aliens.

Every Single Unit That Ever Comes Into The Game WILL Have A Defense Rating Against Aliens.

and the only damn time you ever had a CHANCE at getting one for your self has ONLY HAPPENED...once...

this was shortly before i started playing. one time, i FULL-FORCED this guy that REALLY made me mad.

my Forces were Fighting Predators and Xenomorphs... the fact that i even killed one Told me right away, this guy HATES me now...

simply put, once they are gone, they are gone. thats it. so now, becuase its the only way to prove you were even there, you will now BE FORCED to MANUALY Remove these Precious Units from Every Raid you ever do for the rest of your days.

and you can NEVER use them. for anything. if you did, it would NEVER match up ENOUGH to outweigh the SACRAFICE you just made giving these Guys up... Really? how F'ing Lame is That!

im kinda HAPPY i DONT have any. i kind of feel CHEETED. the Adds I Followed to Even Find Soldiers Inc. Miss Lead The Hell Out Of Me. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MOBILE WARFARE!!!

what is the ACTUAL Story about why the hell that "EVENT" only happend Once?

and why CAN'T it Ever happen Again?

and if its NOT going to happen again, can we just MAKE BELIVE IT NEVER HAPPEND? go and just Convert the Aliens INTO a Respective Special Unit and Remove the Defense Rating For Aliens all togeather?

because i Feel you are Lying to Quite Litarlly EVERY SINGLE NEW PLAYER YOU EVER MANGE TO AQUIRE.

yes, there are aliens in the game, but you'll NEVER GET ONE.

Flat...

how the hell do you REALLY THINK "I FEEL" ABOUT THAT?

I am afraid the Aliens are never to return , unfortunately, most of us missed them or dont have anymore , as they cannot be revived at sick bay

4 март 2022, 19:4104.03.22

im sure it has something to do with the whole "Copywrite Laws" and "THE CONTRACT" they had with "FOX" being all but Disolved, as did Plariums rights to use the "Units" and the Event as well. have all the VIP's in the game not payed enough to inspire Plarium to go BACK TO FOX and do it again?

pretty sure if Anyone on either Company Knew half of ANYTHING at all they would see how Benifical it would be right away for BOTH parties.

"Fox" wants 1,000,000 to do another Event....

you dont think your going to get that back stright away just from the MUCH MUCH MUCH ANTICIPATED "AVP EVENT PACK"? yeah, you can just go ahead and sign me up for 2 Right now, because that will be an event im NOT waiting for anything. im spending ALL OF MY Designs, all of my Diamonds, all of my boosts, its ALL coming out to Push these little badies just as fast as Can. and all of the SUPER giants of the game are going to do it BIGGER AND BETTER than me...

I KNOW THAT... 

so why the HELL don't they?

5 янв. 2023, 20:2105.01.23

you guys think it would be Possible to maybe Throw an "Aliens" Event that ISN'T "FOX" related. not Aliens Vs. Predator, but Different Aliens or something. Microsoft just Bought BLIZZARD, maybe go talk to them about implementing the "Protoss" and "Zerg" up in here.

or,

as a Safer and Cheeper way to go. JUST Design new ones your self.

you've added like 40 new units into the game since i started, why cant you add "Aliens" of any kind?

DariaCommunity Manager
6 янв. 2023, 10:2106.01.23
Lt.Stone

you guys think it would be Possible to maybe Throw an "Aliens" Event that ISN'T "FOX" related. not Aliens Vs. Predator, but Different Aliens or something. Microsoft just Bought BLIZZARD, maybe go talk to them about implementing the "Protoss" and "Zerg" up in here.

or,

as a Safer and Cheeper way to go. JUST Design new ones your self.

you've added like 40 new units into the game since i started, why cant you add "Aliens" of any kind?

This is an exciting suggestion about "Aliens." However, our development team has many large-scale ideas, and it takes time to implement them. Unfortunately, we can only implement some things at a time. What is being worked on now has a higher priority for us, Commanders. 

But I do really appreciate your idea, so I have already noted it! 🙌

7 янв. 2023, 20:1307.01.23
7 янв. 2023, 20:14(отредактировано)

yeah, i know its a Process. and like i said before, you cant just go and start working on EVERY good idea you hear about or we would NEVER actually see anything NEW implemented becuase Designing, animating, and then CODING everything into the game is QUITE a feet of Strength to say the Least.

i just hope the Rest of the Player base keeps this is mind. it took me 3 and a half days to CODE "a black square" that bounces around the screen. now imagine how much CODE goes into a New Unit that is Equally BALANCED into the Game without Breaking it... you know?

i will Stand By and await to see what comes out next. maybe someday we will see some "Aliens" Hit the BattleField again after all :)

DariaCommunity Manager
13 янв. 2023, 15:0513.01.23
Lt.Stone

yeah, i know its a Process. and like i said before, you cant just go and start working on EVERY good idea you hear about or we would NEVER actually see anything NEW implemented becuase Designing, animating, and then CODING everything into the game is QUITE a feet of Strength to say the Least.

i just hope the Rest of the Player base keeps this is mind. it took me 3 and a half days to CODE "a black square" that bounces around the screen. now imagine how much CODE goes into a New Unit that is Equally BALANCED into the Game without Breaking it... you know?

i will Stand By and await to see what comes out next. maybe someday we will see some "Aliens" Hit the BattleField again after all :)

Thank you very much for your understanding, Commander!