Все Категории

Please check this sector (Part 2)(BOTS ???)

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 авг. 2023, 23:5410.08.23

Hi, Dears !!!!

PLEASE, what happens on the game for PC ????

Many sectors reconned my base ALL BASES IN LEVEL 60 to 61 !!!!

PLEASE, consider to investigate, someone make script to create many accounts and sectors...

I Spent 11 Total Protection's and i have 76  reconned's

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

PLEASE, Consider STOP this Person....

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 авг. 2023, 06:0211.08.23

Commander if you think BOTS or Programs are involded please contact Support by submitting a ticket.

Support is able to go deep into the accounts and check everything for you. If BOTS/Programs are found I can assure you sectors will be banned.

Here the link: Plarium Support Center  

Please add al info you have including pictures

19 сент. 2023, 07:0419.09.23

i

Pretty obvious to me, combines appear out of no where, with instant members, multiple at the same time, once they settle,they scatter them in bigger known combines, no way of tracking them anymore, mostly Russian names. And yes Support has a message but doubt they stop it. EUR Highland server

DariaCommunity Manager
20 сент. 2023, 14:4320.09.23
♡Natascha♡

i

Pretty obvious to me, combines appear out of no where, with instant members, multiple at the same time, once they settle,they scatter them in bigger known combines, no way of tracking them anymore, mostly Russian names. And yes Support has a message but doubt they stop it. EUR Highland server

Thanks for reporting this, Commander. If you have already submitted the ticket to our support team, please stay tuned for a response, which will be coming soon! The team will make sure to check the information and take all necessary measures 💪

28 сент. 2023, 21:0728.09.23
28 сент. 2023, 21:33(отредактировано)
{****}GENERAL{****}

Commander if you think BOTS or Programs are involded please contact Support by submitting a ticket.

Support is able to go deep into the accounts and check everything for you. If BOTS/Programs are found I can assure you sectors will be banned.

Here the link: Plarium Support Center  

Please add al info you have including pictures

I have a bunch of accounts to report, it is obvious that they are using 3rd party tools based on their specific and unique activty that I've seen. Mostly taking advantage in Repositories as well as other areas in the game, I'm a game developer myself and I know exactly what they're doing but unfortunately it won't be easy to identify because they're using the game as their HOST so from Plarium's end everything looks normal unless the devs dig deep into their data to pin point those in violation. 

30 сент. 2023, 08:2030.09.23
Defcon

I have a bunch of accounts to report, it is obvious that they are using 3rd party tools based on their specific and unique activty that I've seen. Mostly taking advantage in Repositories as well as other areas in the game, I'm a game developer myself and I know exactly what they're doing but unfortunately it won't be easy to identify because they're using the game as their HOST so from Plarium's end everything looks normal unless the devs dig deep into their data to pin point those in violation. 

Just reportn them as adviced