Red mark disappears after any activity game

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
15 июнь 2019, 04:5415.06.19

Hello Plarium,

Platform: FB

When you sent an attack to any haven, it show as enemy and is marked by the red color, but for some reason this mark is gone after a game action (like a haven blockaded or a TI captured), and then the haven appearence go back as neutral.

i

... 1 or 2 game actions happens, ...

And the Red mark is gone, now it show as neutral:

i

Can you please fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrowbarModerator
15 июнь 2019, 09:3415.06.19

Thank you. This is not happening to me. I have blocks that I raided 3 days ago that are still marked red. Can you tell me if it always happens or just occasionally?

Also, it would be useful if you could provide the exact steps to reproduce it. For example: 1. send a raid, 2. click on 3. click on

15 июнь 2019, 14:2715.06.19

Thank you for reply.

Of course, here the exact steps:

1. Send a raid to any haven
  2. Send a capture to any TI (Treasure Island)
  3. Wait the capture complete
  4. Check again the color mark at the haven you have sent the raid on step 1.
Yes, there are times this happens ocasionally, but the most time of them this happens, like 80% of our havens attacked, it is suppose to still marked as enemy (with red mark) but this change to neutral after a time or after any game activity action we did.

The same way happens with Green mark, the mark when you send defenses to any haven, it is suppose to stay green but similar thing happens, well in this case, it is even worst because this change to ENEMY (red mark).

This is an old error, many captains know this. in the past i have already reported it, but no sucess, in chronological reverse order these are :

Thank you for your time.

If the devs can fix this would be great, i am a old player and i remember how good this was working, i know very well the limit related to this mechanism (colors), it is 100 havens, so before this bug, when you sent attacks to many havens, after the attack #101, you saw the haven #001 changed his color to neutral, this mechanism is gone now due to this visual bug since long time ago.

Thank you again.

CrowbarModerator
15 июнь 2019, 21:5915.06.19

Thank you for the detailed clarification.

20 июнь 2019, 08:4820.06.19
NeoDevas said:

Thank you for reply.

Of course, here the exact steps:

1. Send a raid to any haven
  2. Send a capture to any TI (Treasure Island)
  3. Wait the capture complete
  4. Check again the color mark at the haven you have sent the raid on step 1.
Yes, there are times this happens ocasionally, but the most time of them this happens, like 80% of our havens attacked, it is suppose to still marked as enemy (with red mark) but this change to neutral after a time or after any game activity action we did.

The same way happens with Green mark, the mark when you send defenses to any haven, it is suppose to stay green but similar thing happens, well in this case, it is even worst because this change to ENEMY (red mark).

This is an old error, many captains know this. in the past i have already reported it, but no sucess, in chronological reverse order these are :

Thank you for your time.

If the devs can fix this would be great, i am a old player and i remember how good this was working, i know very well the limit related to this mechanism (colors), it is 100 havens, so before this bug, when you sent attacks to many havens, after the attack #101, you saw the haven #001 changed his color to neutral, this mechanism is gone now due to this visual bug since long time ago.

Thank you again.

Thank you, NeoDevas. I've forwarded this information to devs so that they can investigate it. If they find a glitch they will start working on a fix. Thank you for your help. 
3 июль 2019, 05:1903.07.19

Thank you for your work and also to devs.

I have additional information about this.

The exact steps to reproduce the visual red color bug :

1. Send a raid to any haven , travel time >= 25 minutes.
  2. Send a capture to any TI (Treasure Island) , travel time < 20 minutes
  3. Wait the TI capture complete s
  4. Before the raid complete, check the haven you have sent the raid on step 1. It look neutral color now. It is suppose to stay red (enemy color)
  5. After the raid is completed, the color return to red.
The steps to reproduce the visual green color bug :

1. Send a liberate action to any haven blockaded. Before it look neutral color, After it change to green.
  2. Wait to liberate completes
  3. The haven's color is red now. It is suppose to stay in green (ally color)
Thank you again for your attention.

CrowbarModerator
3 июль 2019, 21:5303.07.19

@NeoDevas, exceptional report! I managed to reproduce both of these. You'd make one hell of a QA agent! 

Thank you, I'll pass this on.

As for the rest of the bugs that you commented on today, Plarium usually takes a few months to fix non-critical problems, and there is no way to speed them up. Sorry.

25 июль 2023, 20:5925.07.23

Hello,

This bug is still topical, i hope plarium can give an eye on this too 🙏

Thank you for your time.

Neo.