Все Категории

Scorpion

Scorpion

Поиск
15 нояб. 2023, 14:3315.11.23

Scorpion

Hello all

I am Scorpion, I been playing this game since the beginning but I am a NO PAY TO WIN, so I am playing this game because as I start in the beginning i get a lot of things thar are now block by all this PAY TO WIN rules,

I really like this game but it is taking a so hugh PAY TO WIN approach that is becoming impossible to play, some guns available before are now blocked with the new update, You can pay for a gun but this will become obsolete in 1 or 2 months maximum, 

i am sure some of the European players are used to see my name on the game as i am playing everydays for 1 hour more or less, my favourite Mech is Killshot with javalin rack 12 and 6 (as I will not pay for higher ones)

I am really worried about how this game is going as I start to see only the same people when playing, so this means, no new people on top levels

This pay to win approach is killing the beginners to continue as they will quickly realise that without money they will not be able to increase their level

This is not only a milk cow, this should remains in a logic level that you  already exceed a few updates ago and in this way, you are killing your own game

Просмотры
Комментарии