Все Категории

False Violation Reports

False Violation Reports

Поиск
14 нояб. 2020, 00:3714.11.20

False Violation Reports

These days, first of all the hackers are making it worse to let us play the game peacefully.. On the other side, some foolish players trying to file a False Violation Report (Just because Someone saying them NOOB because of their poor performance)

I found some players in my team itself, because of them we lose the match and further when someone in my team said them a noob, they reported their Ids to the support team claiming that my team members are hackers lol

It's a dire request, if someone is not a hacker he/she should not get a ban because of some few foolish minded players who just wants to take a revenge :( I agree reporting hackers is a good option and we all are doing this every day but on the other side, some people who posseses 0 IQ level, reporting with a single screenshot of their Profiles and battle stats claiming them to be a hacker :( Hope someone who is not a hacker will not get a ban and  a person who is a hacker should not get an unban 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AnastasiaCommunity Manager
16 нояб. 2020, 13:0716.11.20

Hello, Pilot! If some members of your team were banned, but you think that it was unjustly, you can write to our support team and they will check info.