Все Категории

Hackers / Mods - A Cause of concern in Mech Arena

Поиск
11 нояб. 2020, 04:1311.11.20

Hey Guys, Let me introduce myself as an Android App, Custom ROM, Kernel and Web developer. I have started playing this game recently.

• And, in the second or third match What i found ?

- Two Players running like a CHEETAH round and round the corners and Killing enemies with one shot (Ya it's true with a single shot  their bullets kills enemies)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• When Tournament started, then :-(

- A player who has less than 40 matches, is on the Top of the Leaderboard. With UNBELIEVABLE KILLS.... Ok for a moment, let's assume he/she is not a hacker and a genuine player but but but.. How someone can reach 3,000 points within an hour ??? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i

- I am an Android app developer and have knowledge about hacking, how hackers manipulate values and gets what they want. Their are tons and tons of applications like GAME GUARDIAN which is the BEST TOOL FOR HACKERS in the present scenario. In Tournaments too i saw some people, who are HACKERS.

WHAT WE CAN DO (To Avoid Hackers in any Game) ???

- Encryption is a key to success

Developers can use encryption so that Hackers will find difficulties in manipulating the values with a single click.

- Hash and signature checking (advanced) 

If you are eager to know what's it, so in simple terms these are ways which makes it harder for hackers to use mods thus they'll find it difficult in using modded gems/coins etc ---> with the server's real values.

- Using anti-cheat systems (more organised)

- Moreover, one can also SET UP A FINAL VALUE 

It simply means, setting up a value so that hackers can't increase the value (more than that value) For an example - say If a person is on level 4 then he/she can not purchase more than a (set) weapons or mechs.. or one can also use, a timely check algorithm which'll count how many users have purchased more than the (set) purchases..

Most of the times, a hacker just enters into a game and starts purchasing things one after another, so if a timely check is present in the game then (in every purchase interval) devs. can NOTE THE PERIOD OF PURCHASES and then can check it with the server side purchases.. IF THE PURCHASES IS ACTUAL OR FAKE 

Guys, Here are some measures u can do IF YOU FIND A HACKER in Mech Arena -

1. Capture the screen recording (Devs. don't want 1Gb recording 😉)
  2. Capture SCREENSHOT OF Hacker's Profile.
  3. Copy the ID of that Hacker.

Ok but where to report these things ??? 

- If you're smart enough u should know this :-) You can visit this forum anytime, and can create a post and mention all the stuff in that post. 

Have a great day :-)

NOTE - I am neither a member of the Official support team nor i am from Mech Arena's dev side. I am a responsible noobest gamer ever :-) who felt a need to create these post... 

ThankYou

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 нояб. 2020, 05:3911.11.20

i know this a youtuber showed the gameguardian

11 нояб. 2020, 05:4011.11.20
RR GAMING

i know this a youtuber showed the gameguardian

Report their IDs to the support team

AnastasiaCommunity Manager
16 нояб. 2020, 13:0816.11.20

Hello! Thank you for the report we've already passed it to the dev team.