Все Категории

Update made the game virtually unplayable

Поиск
7 май 2024, 14:1007.05.24

Currently running a 7200 hanger and I have faced nothing but maxed bots with maxed weapons, pilots and implants. All game modes seem to be affected. Running FFA tourney every round I have been matched against real players with 12k and 13k squad power. In addition, even after installing the latest update, the PC game exit bug still exists. Y'all are making it a challenge to stick with this game. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
8 май 2024, 11:1108.05.24

Hello! Thanks for your feedback.

Our community is located all around the globe, so sometimes there can be a lack of online players with approximately the same Squad Power due to different time zones - that's why we use bots. Our team is working on improvements for the AI to make them more advanced in imitating a real player. 

Our team is constantly working on improvements to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform somewhat incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and abusers who are trying to trick it. Nonetheless, we are developing ways to prevent such conditions! For now, we'd recommend you shuffle your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you!

Talking about the bugs, they are known and being fixed 🪛

10 май 2024, 23:0710.05.24

Yes, the biggest bug I have is getting kicked off the game while doing battle. I always come back to a dead bot.

I cleaned out the cache and thought it was fixed. After 2 days, it is back. I think I'll play another game for a few weeks and see if it can be fixed while I'm gone.