Все Категории

Regarding Inappropriate Messages in Mech Arena

Поиск
3 май 2024, 01:0503.05.24

I've seen many inappropriate messages in the MA Chat. Some of them even swear. Usually it gets replaced by * instantly, but now people have begun putting punctuation marks in between bad words so that it doesn't get replaced by *. I've sometimes wanted to report them, but the option is for reporting players who cheat in the game only, and swearing isn't cheating exactly. Please provide an option to report players who swear.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 май 2024, 02:1403.05.24

Same. Would love this feature.

3 май 2024, 09:5903.05.24

if someone curses there must be a reason, perhaps the cheaters themselves, perhaps the excessive violence of the bots, perhaps due to the inability of some players to play, due to the choices to steer the games in favor of those who pay, perhaps because there is nothing and funny here, only he who has 'blindfolded eyes, perhaps just like you' .. who does not see .-.. the very high degree of fraud of this game, and you're worried about who swears??... swearing 'and just in case something's wrong', and here's everything that's wrong'.

3 май 2024, 14:0703.05.24
WalChiria

if someone curses there must be a reason, perhaps the cheaters themselves, perhaps the excessive violence of the bots, perhaps due to the inability of some players to play, due to the choices to steer the games in favor of those who pay, perhaps because there is nothing and funny here, only he who has 'blindfolded eyes, perhaps just like you' .. who does not see .-.. the very high degree of fraud of this game, and you're worried about who swears??... swearing 'and just in case something's wrong', and here's everything that's wrong'.

You can express frustration without needing to swear. Keep in mind that this is a game with alot of kids so swearing and curse words are not appropriate 

3 май 2024, 15:1603.05.24

Why do you think that a child who plays online, and in a violent game like this, is scared by swearing? or the obscene advertising that they now give us everywhere?? dear friend, come out of your fairy tale and open your eyes... here the children swear, they don't swear... swearing is not an offensive thing, only violence and frustration, not to mention RESTRICTION OF INCAPACITY FROM THE EASY MASTER CARD,,, this that's the real danger. it should be forbidden to minors, but plarium makes a lot of money with minors, certainly not with those who are more adults..

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
6 май 2024, 15:1806.05.24

Hello! The issue is known, and adjustments for the in-game Chat are expected, but not in the near future. We will keep you updated!

7 май 2024, 00:4807.05.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! The issue is known, and adjustments for the in-game Chat are expected, but not in the near future. We will keep you updated!

Also, please add emojis in the in-game chat.

7 май 2024, 13:2307.05.24
The Killer

Also, please add emojis in the in-game chat.

Will take into account this idea 👌

15 май 2024, 00:1015.05.24

I came in here thinking it was a conversation about how the chat gets bleeped out for stupid reasons which happen all so often so much it's dumb and confusing. Just put a parental control option for people that don't wanna see cuss words and for dirty sinners like me leave the cussing in so I can speak about my butt to my friends if I want. I'm team chat there ur friend in ur private messages there ur friends. Friends talk dirty and f around. In global chat no cussing yea that a public post it should be guarded and censored. Go ahead that's great I never see anything there that interests me anyways. But leave my free speech open when I'm with my friends stop censoring it 

15 май 2024, 00:1015.05.24

Or just give people a mute person option and parental censor option.

15 май 2024, 11:1815.05.24
seenolawrence

I came in here thinking it was a conversation about how the chat gets bleeped out for stupid reasons which happen all so often so much it's dumb and confusing. Just put a parental control option for people that don't wanna see cuss words and for dirty sinners like me leave the cussing in so I can speak about my butt to my friends if I want. I'm team chat there ur friend in ur private messages there ur friends. Friends talk dirty and f around. In global chat no cussing yea that a public post it should be guarded and censored. Go ahead that's great I never see anything there that interests me anyways. But leave my free speech open when I'm with my friends stop censoring it 

Hello! The updates on the in-game Chat are expected in the future 👌