Все Категории

Who agrees?

Who agrees?

Поиск
1 май 2024, 01:2201.05.24

Who agrees?

Ive noticed that content is getting released alot quicker than it is beng released for ingame currency. For example, since the gear hub update, we have seen two weapon releases for ingame currency, one rare one epic, and no mech releases. On the other side we have seen the release of disruptor, storm rack, cyro launchers, pod guns, quantum guns, ember gun, repeater, revoker, viper, chain gun, and im probably forgetting somthing. We also have had the release of eclipse nomad hemlock scorpiius vortex seeker and solis. I duno about you, but i feel that we are getting far enough behind that this might bcome just a slightly better xp path. Share your thoughts below

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 май 2024, 07:4501.05.24

Maybe slow down how fast you're releasing new mechs, equipment, etc, etc. Again though it'd be great to maybe check out a worthy weapon , it's so oversaturated , the ads are..I know the spiel..but they're annoying in a huge way Just started and looks like a lot. Been reading reviews, and while some are kids who want all the new stuff and beg, borrow or steal for what seems to be kinda expensive stuff

1 май 2024, 14:0901.05.24

I agree. Maybe we could have a new mech every 3 munths and alot of build up and hype before it.

2 май 2024, 01:0502.05.24

I hope in time we will see weapons coming to gear hub for resources as fast as they come out in game. It has been not a year since gear hub released. Keep in mind, when we got gear hub almost every item that never came to progress path became available for resources. The items are releasing slowly though. Lots of them are taking 7 months or more with no pattern. Seems plarium keeps the items paywalled for as long as they like, stronger items for longer.

2 май 2024, 12:2402.05.24

Honestly, i think we're at the stage it would be best that they'd refine what they've already got. Its nice that we're getting a lot of new mechs,weapons,death match maps and such but what as it stands right now it would be better to focus on refinning what is already existing.

Such as engine improvements for better performance for when bigger maps get released, maybe a focus on a new game mode or even newer versions of already existing weapons, it would also be nice if they'd add new control point maps in my opinion..

Lastly the pilots we're getting are fun looking but that's about it, it would be nice if some of them have something small that makes them a little different in gameplay instead of just something to fill the number of epic & legendary pilots good at using the same types of weapons another pliot is using. (example being that they're now at least 2 epic pilots good at assualt weapons but lacking any difference between each other)

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
2 май 2024, 13:4802.05.24
2 май 2024, 13:49(отредактировано)

Hello! We have no pattern of releasing Content in Gear Hub for in-game Resources. Every case is unique.

Nonetheless, it's confirmed that ALL the Content will be available for in-game Resources after some time, unlike it was in Progress Path, which limited the release of the Content.

2 май 2024, 14:3602.05.24

But! Couldn't We Have Delays On New Content? It Would Feel Good That Everything Has A Pattern... 

2 май 2024, 14:5002.05.24

Now That I Think About It, I Ain't Wishn' For Delays Nor Patterns. I Think I've Fell In A Stage Where I'm Phased From All MA Pet Peeves! If That Makes Sense? I Have No Problem For What I Have Now... 

2 май 2024, 15:5902.05.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! We have no pattern of releasing Content in Gear Hub for in-game Resources. Every case is unique.

Nonetheless, it's confirmed that ALL the Content will be available for in-game Resources after some time, unlike it was in Progress Path, which limited the release of the Content.

Well there should be a pattern because I don't want plarium keeping strong content paywalled for longer. It isn't fair.

3 май 2024, 02:1803.05.24
Deepthroat

Well there should be a pattern because I don't want plarium keeping strong content paywalled for longer. It isn't fair.

That would be nice. Ive been waiting to get disrupters for almost 9 months now.

3 май 2024, 12:3603.05.24
3 май 2024, 12:39(отредактировано)

Money, money, money. Mechs/weapons only become available when the sales of said item reaches a pre-determined set point, sales stall, it's becoming unpopular (less used), no longer considered 'meta', or a stronger version is released. It's really no different than the old system since they would change items to in-game currency at different intervals anyway.

Only thing the gearhub accomplished was making it harder to obtain bps for items you need. Everything in the tier you're on is added whether you have it or not. Essentially making it impossible to progress without spending money or years through grinding. Nothing Plarium ever does is in the best interests of the player; only their bank account...