Все Категории

Event token exchange rates?(dev help plz)

Поиск
3 апр. 2024, 18:0303.04.24

Can a dev  give an explanation on how event token exchange rates are decided or at least some sort of token value chart I don't know if you judge by color or how many you give out in an event it'd just be nice to know that way I can budget and decide whether or not it'd be best to take the Gamble or just save for the exchange I've gotten different values for different tokens I just want to know what I'm going to get from now on if and when I hold onto to my event tokens.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
4 апр. 2024, 14:1204.04.24

Hello! There is no pattern, and we have different rates for every Event.

4 апр. 2024, 23:2204.04.24
4 апр. 2024, 23:24(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

Hello! There is no pattern, and we have different rates for every Event.

Is there any way to find out what you're going to value the event tokens at that way you can know whether they're worth spending or worth holding on to because honestly if I can't tell whether or not the tokens are going to be a cheap exchange or a good exchange I'm just going to hold on to them because there's no point in using them in the events where there's no guarantee that I'll get anything useful out of it and at the very least the event tokens usually get a few ac per one 

13 май 2024, 07:316 дней
Diggle Farner

Is there any way to find out what you're going to value the event tokens at that way you can know whether they're worth spending or worth holding on to because honestly if I can't tell whether or not the tokens are going to be a cheap exchange or a good exchange I'm just going to hold on to them because there's no point in using them in the events where there's no guarantee that I'll get anything useful out of it and at the very least the event tokens usually get a few ac per one 

There are some content creators that try to get the knowledge out before the end of events. Scape and Ruffles are two that come to