Все Категории

Tried again...

Tried again...

Поиск
29 март 2024, 18:3029.03.24

Tried again...

I used to play mech arena a lot. I stopped around 3 months ago though. I stopped because of a lot of things but the implant discount removal was the final straw. I tried to play again, but I still hate it as much as the last time I played before I stopped playing. Admittedly and unfortunately, I spend around $150 dollars on this game, however this was before the game started plummeting (or before I realized this was just a a money grab game). This game is all way the gone. I wish there was a game where all weapons are available, but somewhat equal in power. No upgrading. Kind of like Overwatch or similar games where all weapons/players are available with reasonable playtime (Overwatch took 30 hours to unlock everything, Mech Arena I probably had over 500 hours and unlocked only around 40% of the gear). This game has potential but was ruined by money, as are most things.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
3 апр. 2024, 15:1803.04.24

Hello! We will consider your feedback. Currently, we don't plan to change the flow of the Content presentation. Firstly, it's available only in Crate Rush Events and later in Offers and Gear Hub for in-game Resources. It's up to you which way you want to choose, but in fact, it's absolutely possible to acquire everything much cheaper than it initially is or get it for free.

It's confirmed that the Implant Removal Discount will not be coming back, but the whole system is expected to be reworked in the future. Note that the feature is comprehensive and requires some time and effort to be updated, so stay tuned and keep an eye on the news so as not to miss when it's coming!