Все Категории

The servers are very bad! Keep getting Authantication Error over and over!

Поиск
26 март 2024, 21:3426.03.24

Sometimes when i'm just playing the game i randomely get Authantication Error. This at first just happened every now and then, but right now i sometimes restart the game after getting the error, only to get the error AGAIN. It also sometimes happens when i start a match or when a match ends. It's very bad when it happens when i start a match because that means i have to restart the game and that i'm later in the match than everyone else. I also sometimes get it when i'm just in chat. I once even got it when i was litterally doing nothing. Note that my wifi and internet is completely fine, i can play any other game (like Brawlhalla) on my laptop normally. Also note that this Authantication Error almost happens just as often on my phone, it's not just my laptop.

There are also alot of server-resets/maintanences. Compare that to a game like Fortnite, Rocket Leugue or Brawlhalla. Those games barely have that.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 март 2024, 21:3926.03.24

I also got that. They just told me i should wait while they fix the problem, like bra..?

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
27 март 2024, 14:4527.03.24

Hello! Sometimes, we are facing issues on our servers, but we always alert the players on our Discord server. We recommend you join it so as not to miss the next server updates.

27 март 2024, 17:2227.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! Sometimes, we are facing issues on our servers, but we always alert the players on our Discord server. We recommend you join it so as not to miss the next server updates.

Except i have this Authantication Error problem since around after the Redesign-Update (since kinda 2 weeks after the update). This feels a bit more than just "sometimes".

Also, why ONLY the Discord server? Not everyone has Discord.

27 март 2024, 21:0427.03.24

Here is example on how bad it gets: i litteraly just couldn't really play the game because of the amount of times i kept getting the error. I could just barely use the chat to talk too someone.

Note for CrystalDrew: i'm not mad at you, i know that some players don't respond very nicely too you, i believe you are doing the best you can. Sorry if my previous message sounded a bit too angry towards you.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
28 март 2024, 14:4128.03.24
Peulut

Here is example on how bad it gets: i litteraly just couldn't really play the game because of the amount of times i kept getting the error. I could just barely use the chat to talk too someone.

Note for CrystalDrew: i'm not mad at you, i know that some players don't respond very nicely too you, i believe you are doing the best you can. Sorry if my previous message sounded a bit too angry towards you.

Please try to reinstall the game. Perhaps some part of the data wasn't updated correctly, which caused such issues. If it doesn't help, please contact our Support team via https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at arena.support@plarium.com ⬅️

We use the Discord server for this purpose as it is the most suitable platform. Our other social media are dedicated to entertainment content and news.