Все Категории

Chat Administrator ABUSE!

Поиск
1 март 2024, 17:3401.03.24

So there's an "administrator" that frequents the English 420 Chatroom. He routinely and DELIBERATELY starts ridiculous political and frankly nonsensical arguments with people. When they disagree, he then starts calling them "kid" and chastises their gameplay or their spending within the game.

He's so prevalent he's earned his own well known nickname because he argues and pushes for people to believe in his ridiculous "Earth Science".

I have no idea how this guy became an "admin". Because he is the actual ABUSER!

I do NOT use profanity...ever...I have Grandchildren

I am so OVER being abused by this guy!

Plarium really needs to do something about this clown that is ruining the circus.

I am heavily invested in this game. I truly believed it was a PLARIUM problem and I have been reacting heavily with support.

I apologize for that, Plarium.

I am asking as one professional to a professional Corporation. To please do something about this. It's come to the point that HIS ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR has me in the phone with my attorney, looking for a solution to this problem.

My first step tho has to be to try in some way to work with someone at Plarium, to resolve this matter before I can start being billed by my attorney. If Plarium thinks I spend a lot of money to enjoy my game. Imagine how much money I will spend going after a real ABUSIVE THREAT.

Please help me find someone in Plarium that can resolve this.

Very Respectfully,

William J Majewski

"MrPerfekt1%r" ID Name

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
4 март 2024, 14:0104.03.24

Hello! Could you please clarify your report? Are you talking about in-game chat? We don't have any administrators there

14 март 2024, 22:0814.03.24

SEND IN THE NUKES

17 март 2024, 14:4517.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! Could you please clarify your report? Are you talking about in-game chat? We don't have any administrators there

I think he is referring to that flat-earther that keeps annoying everyone in Chat Room 420, nobody likes him and he keeps coming back, just to annoy everyone, everyone is kinda done with him. He doesn't even seem to really play the game (or barely atleast), he just keeps coming to 420 to annoy us. I can't really give a name because he keeps changing his name from time to time, he once called himself: Truth101.

20 март 2024, 16:4720.03.24

Lol I freaking love this guy William dude major props haha