All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 11:5701/30/17
PbMagnet976 said:

Can you make it so that when you're in the contact menu it keeps your spot when a troop report comes in or when you hit back in the game?  Total domination has this feature.  It's annoying to be 70 deep in your contacts to send spies out for a raid and having to scroll down again for the next.  Thank you for your time!  
We've already passed this suggestion to our devs.
Jan 30, 2017, 11:5801/30/17
HoldMyHalo said:

Join vikings!! Our clan ak75 are now recruiting!! Which is lucky for you 🤣 Battling against other kingdoms we always do well which earns us great rewards! Full of friendly faces with great info and tips to help you grow, pm me for more info 😎👍🏻
Please, add your advertisement to the special thread.
Jan 30, 2017, 13:1501/30/17
Rebel X said:

Tournament results, and Dark Essence! 

We would love to see the final results of all tournaments available for review after ending. 

This will help us reward tournament winners, and top performers, internally with our alliance. 

Which also helps us encourage competition in tournaments

One of the few ways we can reward our members is to offer dark essence as a reward. 

To facilitate that, a control mechanism for allotting dark essence to members would be nice, as well. 

Could you explain, please what do you mean exactly? You can check the final result of any Tournament when it ends. Results are available when you claim your rewards.
Jan 30, 2017, 21:5101/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 22:44(edited)
12/08/15

Idkwth2nameit said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

stormfall said:

I think what this player meant is that the game waits too long before it begins to offer the better deals. If so I agree. 

I usually only buy sapphire packs once a month because that is how long it takes the game to get back to the $1.99, $4.99,$9.99 + 3000-5000% bonus item packages.

I understand your company needing to make money...i don't mind that but I like to get the best value when I make a purchase. It would be interesting to see what happened to revenue if you were to try reducing the time between the 'big deal build ups'. I would personally make purchases more often.

That may be what the original poster meant when he wrote about Sam Walton and Walmarts success. He sold many items for a lower price instead of few items at a higher price. Just an idea to pass on to the financial members of your team.

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

They could tweak the algorithms if they wanted.  I do appreciate your response though.

Anyway, I'll just continue to wait for the best deals...which means you get money from me about once per month.  There must be a lot of people willing to pay a lot and more quickly if it's working as a business model.

The thing about having to wait out the less expensive package deals ... those of us on a tight budget need to be able to purchase a package within our price range to remain competitive. What good does it do us if we lose our troops during a pvp or bg event & get offered a $100 deal, if we can only afford to buy a $10 deal to revive some of them? Plarium loses money because of this, regularly.

Instead of offering higher deals right after we purchase, save that price and offer one or two higher and one or two lower priced deals. I live on less than $800 a month. You try living alone on that, paying all your bills & having any left for game play purchases. It wouldn't be a hard tweak at all. 

Jan 31, 2017, 22:4001/31/17
NIKITA METEOR said:

Rebel X said:

Tournament results, and Dark Essence! 

We would love to see the final results of all tournaments available for review after ending. 

This will help us reward tournament winners, and top performers, internally with our alliance. 

Which also helps us encourage competition in tournaments

One of the few ways we can reward our members is to offer dark essence as a reward. 

To facilitate that, a control mechanism for allotting dark essence to members would be nice, as well. 

Could you explain, please what do you mean exactly? You can check the final result of any Tournament when it ends. Results are available when you claim your rewards.

Feb 6, 2017, 11:1402/06/17
03/01/16

rose47118 said:

Idkwth2nameit said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

stormfall said:

I think what this player meant is that the game waits too long before it begins to offer the better deals. If so I agree. 

I usually only buy sapphire packs once a month because that is how long it takes the game to get back to the $1.99, $4.99,$9.99 + 3000-5000% bonus item packages.

I understand your company needing to make money...i don't mind that but I like to get the best value when I make a purchase. It would be interesting to see what happened to revenue if you were to try reducing the time between the 'big deal build ups'. I would personally make purchases more often.

That may be what the original poster meant when he wrote about Sam Walton and Walmarts success. He sold many items for a lower price instead of few items at a higher price. Just an idea to pass on to the financial members of your team.

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

They could tweak the algorithms if they wanted.  I do appreciate your response though.

Anyway, I'll just continue to wait for the best deals...which means you get money from me about once per month.  There must be a lot of people willing to pay a lot and more quickly if it's working as a business model.

The thing about having to wait out the less expensive package deals ... those of us on a tight budget need to be able to purchase a package within our price range to remain competitive. What good does it do us if we lose our troops during a pvp or bg event & get offered a $100 deal, if we can only afford to buy a $10 deal to revive some of them? Plarium loses money because of this, regularly.

Instead of offering higher deals right after we purchase, save that price and offer one or two higher and one or two lower priced deals. I live on less than $800 a month. You try living alone on that, paying all your bills & having any left for game play purchases. It wouldn't be a hard tweak at all. 

I can see your point, Lady Rose47118. However, as was mentioned, several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

Feb 13, 2017, 13:2402/13/17
09/06/16
Visitiing allies castles.
Feb 14, 2017, 10:5402/14/17
03/01/16
enixmalichite said:

Visitiing allies castles.
Hi! Can you please specify what do you mean?
Feb 15, 2017, 03:3102/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 03:33(edited)
07/08/16
Fortress force viewing rights should be set by Marshall.  Apparently above the third rank (above soldier) you can automatically see the full force stationed at the fortress and a Marshall can not turn that off and set it to only the ranks he/she chooses.  This should be changed.   Not sure if beacons are the same as I don't do beacon leagues, but if viewing rights on those are the same as fortresses it should be changed as well.  
Feb 15, 2017, 10:5202/15/17
03/01/16
KashAz said:

Fortress force viewing rights should be set by Marshall.  Apparently above the third rank (above soldier) you can automatically see the full force stationed at the fortress and a Marshall can not turn that off and set it to only the ranks he/she chooses.  This should be changed.   Not sure if beacons are the same as I don't do beacon leagues, but if viewing rights on those are the same as fortresses it should be changed as well.  
This option works for Fortress same as for Beacons, it has been done this way since Ranks above Soldier are supposed to be trusted and we don't plan to change this.  
Feb 16, 2017, 13:2002/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 13:29(edited)
07/08/16
Eugenia Misura said:

KashAz said:

This option works for Fortress same as for Beacons, it has been done this way since Ranks above Soldier are supposed to be trusted and we don't plan to change this.  
So effectively you aren't allowing Marshalls to fully Marshal their leagues.    That should be a privilege based option that Marshalls can grant their most trusted members.  Well that is a bit disappointing.   I am curious what Plarium feels the added benefit or dynamic created by keeping this function adds to the overall gaming experience for leagues?  
Feb 17, 2017, 13:3302/17/17
03/01/16

KashAz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

KashAz said:

So effectively you aren't allowing Marshalls to fully Marshal their leagues.    That should be a privilege based option that Marshalls can grant their most trusted members.  Well that is a bit disappointing.   I am curious what Plarium feels the added benefit or dynamic created by keeping this function adds to the overall gaming experience for leagues?  

This feature worked this way from the very beginning of the game. Moreover, there is a number of limitations, which help Marshalls to restrict access to certain information. As for your question, can you please specify what do you mean? 

Feb 17, 2017, 17:3602/17/17
Feb 17, 2017, 17:40(edited)
07/08/16

Eugenia Misura said:

KashAz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

KashAz said:

This feature worked this way from the very beginning of the game. Moreover, there is a number of limitations, which help Marshalls to restrict access to certain information. As for your question, can you please specify what do you mean? 

Just because it has been this way since the beginning of the game doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't change.  If we do things just because that is how we have always done them, we would still have slavery here in the US.  So the " that is how it has always been" isn't a valid reason for anything.    Questions are simple, what does keeping it add to the gameplay experience?  What is the reason behind it being set up this way and why won't Plarium even consider changin it?  I am not quite too sure how to ask any more clearly.  If you are doing something a particular way, someone at Plarium should know why it is being done that way.  If there isn't a purposeful reason, then any company should be open to change.  

Also, I do appreciate your time and efforts responding and looking into it.  I am quite sure getting a clear reason will take both.  I am not intending to sound hostile in my reply I'm just not great at wording sometimes.  Your moderation in this forum is very appreciated.  
Feb 18, 2017, 16:1902/18/17
07/08/16
NIKITA METEOR said:

PbMagnet976 said:

Can you make it so that when you're in the contact menu it keeps your spot when a troop report comes in or when you hit back in the game?  Total domination has this feature.  It's annoying to be 70 deep in your contacts to send spies out for a raid and having to scroll down again for the next.  Thank you for your time!  
We've already passed this suggestion to our devs.
This got added and it is great!  As long as you use the back arrow it goes to the same spot.  Incoming reports no longer start you back at the top.   Thanks Plarium.  
Feb 18, 2017, 21:1302/18/17
02/18/17
It would be nice if league members could 'gift' items like Gateways to other members. 
Feb 20, 2017, 15:4202/20/17

KashAz said:

Just because it has been this way since the beginning of the game doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't change.  If we do things just because that is how we have always done them, we would still have slavery here in the US.  So the " that is how it has always been" isn't a valid reason for anything.    Questions are simple, what does keeping it add to the gameplay experience?  What is the reason behind it being set up this way and why won't Plarium even consider changin it?  I am not quite too sure how to ask any more clearly.  If you are doing something a particular way, someone at Plarium should know why it is being done that way.  If there isn't a purposeful reason, then any company should be open to change.  

Also, I do appreciate your time and efforts responding and looking into it.  I am quite sure getting a clear reason will take both.  I am not intending to sound hostile in my reply I'm just not great at wording sometimes.  Your moderation in this forum is very appreciated.  

We think that if Marshal decides to promote an Alliance member it means this player is reliable so he could get some important information about his Alliance. We aren't planning to change this in the near future.

Feb 20, 2017, 15:4602/20/17

WintersWhisper said:

It would be nice if league members could 'gift' items like Gateways to other members. 

We don't want to allow players make such gifts because it may provoke using alts. But we've already passed the suggestion to allow players exchange these items.

Feb 21, 2017, 15:2102/21/17
11/09/15

Wondering if you have thought about actually a Create Alliance?  I think allowing a league too create an alliance, that we all know already takes place in the game,  could be beneficial.  For Example, my league marshal could create a new alliance and invite leagues into the alliance.  I alsosuggest a max league on the alliance. Anyone who enters cannot create an alliance unless they leave the current one so that the alliances cannot get so large.   As a banded alliance we could send rss and send def and or create attacks for the entire alliance like we can do now with the league.  I think this could open up the possibility of leagues getting out from under these larger alliances without the fear of being destroyed.  I'm sure their are other things that could be added to my thoughts but this is a start.  I've had an alliance for over a year but with alliances such as ULS, DBS, ZRA, and others, smaller alliances and up and coming alliances who don't share their ideals don't have a chance as things are now.  

Beacons are another issue,  the larger alliances hold them all and make it impossible for any other league to fulfill achievements or upgrade fortresses.  I think something needs to change on this matter too, although I'm at a loss on how,  but I'm hoping that the alliance suggestion might help with that as well.

Feb 23, 2017, 10:1402/23/17
stormfall said:

Hero inventory screen: add asterisk beside each chest that has a matching key available. 

Would appreciate a picture of how you see it.

There are twelve keys in the inventory at the top left. Multiple chests below. Would like to see an asterisk or other note when a chest has a matching key available. Maybe you could make it shimmer or something. 

https://goo.gl/photos/Xu2YzBDMovFLdwsc8

Passed to devs. Please answer in a separate comment next time. It's hard to track the old ones.

Hi! We have implemented your suggestion to the game! Please send your coordinates so we could award you!
Feb 23, 2017, 13:2602/23/17
02/15/16
I have one suggestion on purchasing issue like I m spending too much on the game but I was woundering what if u guys give “ALL IN ONE PACK” like too many sapphire, boast ,sketches & too many unit for little cheap amount of money at least 1 time should be available to us then everybody gonna spend for that special offer, if it will be possible soon that would be appreciated by all of u. .
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.