All Categories

Lord Oberon ....

Lord Oberon ....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 6, 2017, 14:0901/06/17

Lord Oberon ....

I got home today, pushed the wife and kids aside and booted up my pc ...
It's fridayafternoon and I have people to annoy and troops to kill.

I log into SH and find this interesting mail you send me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[11:00] Oberon: Lord!

Stop sending insulting messages to other players.

This is my first warning. If this warning is ignored, Plarium administration reserves its rights to take disciplinary actions against your game account.

Lord Oberon Stormfall
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You might of forgotten it but I cant find out anywhere whom I insulted or what I said that was soooo bad you had to send me this threatening mail.
I enjoy a good taunt, I realise I am not the most well liked person on this server but I never cross that "personal insulting line"
Not even with Test

I might of mentioned somewhere that Crusher was ugly, but comon thats common knowledge everyone knows that.
So I am curious what french dousebag did I insult this time ?

Kind regards,
a confused DV

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2017, 15:2301/06/17
04/07/14
My mom tells me I'm handsome. 
Jan 6, 2017, 16:3801/06/17
03/04/15
But you are......
Jan 6, 2017, 17:5401/06/17
Sir Crusher said:

http://gph.is/28Lt2x4

pffff you hijacking my post for your own vanity now huh :P
Jan 7, 2017, 00:4301/07/17
12/18/14

Sir Crusher said:

http://gph.is/28Lt2x4

Adam Levine is a hottie true story - we need more compelling evidence

Sorry DV :)
Jan 12, 2017, 08:2401/12/17

I wonder is plarium only able to collect money instead of also offering a decent customer service?
I contacted CS on this ridicilous message from plarium a week ago and no answer yet...

If this is the way things are then goodbye forgood

Jan 17, 2017, 21:0201/17/17
08/03/14

exactly what disciplinary action against your game account?

ive seen people threaten to murder others and stormfall only banned their forum account, not their game account. 
Jan 21, 2017, 19:0201/21/17

IronApex Turok said:

exactly what disciplinary action against your game account?

ive seen people threaten to murder others and stormfall only banned their forum account, not their game account. 

your guess is as good as mine, other then moving this post unannounced I have recieved no feedback from moderators, no answer to my ticket send in to CS ... nothing nada.|
Does plarium employ monkeys instead of accual human beings?

Typing is no longer required to work at plarium or are they that arrogant that they really think they dont need players?

Jan 27, 2017, 18:5501/27/17
01/31/15

Marcel Stokvis said:

This is my first warning. If this warning is ignored, Plarium administration reserves its rights to take disciplinary actions against your game account.

Lord Oberon Stormfall

You might of forgotten it but I cant find out anywhere whom I insulted or what I said that was soooo bad you had to send me this threatening mail.
I enjoy a good taunt, I realise I am not the most well liked person on this server but I never cross that "personal insulting line"
Not even with Test

I might of mentioned somewhere that Crusher was ugly, but comon thats common knowledge everyone knows that.

Kind regards,
a confused DV

Greetings m'lord!

Are you sure this came from the actual Lord Oberon? Do the coordinates of this message show 0; 0? I am not sure if people can change their name into Oberon, hence I'm asking.

What I can do is make sure the Community Manager is aware of this and I will. 

I am sorry for being late! I'll try my best to help you now I noticed this topic.

Feb 6, 2017, 23:2002/06/17

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everyone. 

=)
Feb 9, 2017, 21:5902/09/17

Ichezis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lord Oberon Stormfall

Not even with Test

Kind regards,
a confused DV

Greetings m'lord!

Are you sure this came from the actual Lord Oberon? Do the coordinates of this message show 0; 0? I am not sure if people can change their name into Oberon, hence I'm asking.

I am sorry for being late! I'll try my best to help you now I noticed this topic.

Yes it was a plarium message, my mail to CS was completly ignored or I just never recieved an answer.
Still hoping to recieve one one day but not holding my breath

DV

Feb 11, 2017, 21:5102/11/17
I'm only here for Adam Levine
Feb 12, 2017, 09:2102/12/17
01/31/15

Marcel Stokvis said:

Ichezis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lord Oberon Stormfall

Not even with Test

Kind regards,
a confused DV

Greetings m'lord!

Yes it was a plarium message, my mail to CS was completly ignored or I just never recieved an answer.

DV

Greetings m'lord!

Have you got any updates on this? 

Did you get a reply from the Support Team or is it resolved?

Please, let me know!

Feb 13, 2017, 07:4202/13/17
Ichezis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Ichezis said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lord Oberon Stormfall

Not even with Test

Kind regards,
a confused DV

Greetings m'lord!

DV

Greetings m'lord!

Have you got any updates on this? 

Did you get a reply from the Support Team or is it resolved?

Please, let me know!

Not a word sofar
Feb 13, 2017, 08:2202/13/17
Feb 13, 2017, 08:24(edited)
03/20/14

Even a vip support agent wont tell you, they will only say try not to do it again!  -  Do what again?

Yet some liar can make an accusation about someone and get them warned and you have no way to defend yourself.

Yet another wonderful thing in this game.
Feb 13, 2017, 15:0402/13/17

Stewart_KT1 said:

Even a vip support agent wont tell you, they will only say try not to do it again!  -  Do what again?

Yet some liar can make an accusation about someone and get them warned and you have no way to defend yourself.

Yet another wonderful thing in this game

when you receive such message you can contact support for more details and information :))

Feb 13, 2017, 19:5702/13/17
exxxe said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Yet another wonderful thing in this game

when you receive such message you can contact support for more details and information :))

done that when I recieved the ingame warning .... still waiting for an answer