All Categories

Email from master in game selling wares

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 26, 2016, 22:5411/26/16
10/31/16

Be careful my friends of an email from master selling wares in the game. I fell foul of them. I purchased some items and paid by PayPal as requested. But when the invoice from PayPal came it was with Russian address not plariumclub@gmail.com as I put down. So I complained to PayPal, who refunded my money. Later I received a rude email from max at plariumclub@Gmail.com saying that because I had complained to PayPal I was blacklisted with them and they would spread it around that I was unhelpful. I ask you. They  were the ones who caused the confusion in the first place. So be careful my friends unless you also fall foul from the plaruimclub and this master who entered the game under false colours
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2016, 22:1311/27/16
07/25/15

brunsonthomas said:

Please submit a ticket to support http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include a screenshot of the address and server of person sending e-mail.

Why? bots is rampant on the servers and Plarium doesnt do anything about it, no matter how many times it get reported. So WHY?

Nov 29, 2016, 19:1311/29/16
03/22/16
Gadheras said:

brunsonthomas said:

Please submit a ticket to support http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include a screenshot of the address and server of person sending e-mail.

Why? bots is rampant on the servers and Plarium doesnt do anything about it, no matter how many times it get reported. So WHY?

First Master is a front for people stealing money from Plarium and probably from players as well. Second on Untamed Lands the production of free resources in bots has been reduced. Plarium is working on fixes. Information from players to Support is essential to fixing problems.
Nov 29, 2016, 19:2211/29/16
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

brunsonthomas said:

First Master is a front for people stealing money from Plarium and probably from players as well. Second on Untamed Lands the production of free resources in bots has been reduced. Plarium is working on fixes. Information from players to Support is essential to fixing problems.
no.... you remove one master and a new master appear. The ones spamming the offers of what they sell, is not the ones supplying what they sell, they can just create a new account, and another and another and another to spam from. You need to remove the supply nodes (bots) to quell the damn thing. Without Plarium take a serious effort on that... its no use
Nov 29, 2016, 21:1811/29/16
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

brunsonthomas said:

i thought we sorted this earlier.....  

plarium kiev got in trouble for money laundering. The bots went silent.   the dust settled....and now they are back at it. 

the bots arent stealing from plarium.  they ARE plarium.

What a genious move by plarium. its known that online games will get infested with bot farms. Why not start  the bot farms yourself and corner the market.   brilliant move. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2016, 08:5011/30/16
09/17/15

Ironapex, please stop spreading false information on forum. Otherwise, I will be forced to ban you. 

Bots aren't created by Plarium. they are created by players. Bots are against our ToS, so they get banned as soon as they're identified.

As for the other part of the info you spread, those media that posted the unreliable information have refuted it later. Here is an example:

http://www.objectiv.tv/051115/120695.html

Nov 30, 2016, 11:0811/30/16
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ironapex, please stop spreading false information on forum. Otherwise, I will be forced to ban you. 

Bots aren't created by Plarium. they are created by players. Bots are against our ToS, so they get banned as soon as they're identified.

As for the other part of the info you spread, those media that posted the unreliable information have refuted it later. Here is an example:

Sorry I don't understand crow letters. But the bot issue is still a severe one. And as I posted above, killing the messenger spreading the spam, does nothing. You need to kill the supply nodes, the bots. And we reported these so many times, we posted screenshots, co-ordinates, and so on. and still, nothing. Plarium could just put all these into limbo, a quarantine or something. If a real player get affected, then that is fixable. Just remove the damn bots already. Because if no actual effort is being made on that, there is no use for us the players to report spam, bots and so on. 
Dec 1, 2016, 12:3612/01/16
08/03/14

so then  you guys can do something about bot castles?????

Let me help. 

This is the owner of the website that the Master account refers too.  now all you have to do is block their IP address.

www.plarium.site

Registrant Contact

Name: Danielle Babko

Organization: ZESSA CORP

Mailing Address: 11137 Sedgemoor Ln, Charlotte NC 28277 US

Phone: +1.7049090387

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

Email:zessacorp@gmail.com

Admin Contact

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

Tech Contact

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

Dec 1, 2016, 20:1712/01/16

IronApex Turok said:

so then  you guys can do something about bot castles?????

Let me help. 

This is the owner of the website that the Master account refers too.  now all you have to do is block their IP address.

www.plarium.site

Registrant Contact

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

Admin Contact

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

Tech Contact

Ext:

Fax:

Fax Ext:

will be forwarded 

Dec 1, 2016, 21:1112/01/16
08/03/14
hopefully that takes care of atleast the current rendition of the bot miners. 
Dec 1, 2016, 21:4212/01/16
07/25/15
IronApex Turok said:

hopefully that takes care of atleast the current rendition of the bot miners. 
take no effort set up another site, and another and another and another sadly :(
Dec 22, 2016, 15:0712/22/16
08/03/14
well...plarium did nothing. master is still spamming.
Dec 28, 2016, 22:4312/28/16