Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 16, 2017, 15:3202/16/17
Feb 21, 2017, 13:43(edited)
03/22/16
Could we get an online indicator for league members only. The easiest way would be on the outside of the castle the show hero information is red. If they are a league member and online turn the indicator green. That will make it easy at a glance to see if communication will be immediate or delayed.
Feb 16, 2017, 15:4402/16/17
07/25/15

Could the HERO gear be looked into in the form of time to sell certain things vs others. Because I don't get it when I can sell something for a higher value and shorter time, than something else that give less value but might take 3 times or more to sell. Shouldnt the value reflect the time it take to sell?
Feb 16, 2017, 23:0602/16/17
Would it be possible to get a Defense option for at least the lvl 4 daily reward pack? So we can choose either say Wyverns or Griffons? As it stands we get 1 def (archers) and 3 offensive ones. Just trying to make a way to potentially balance it a little better.
Feb 17, 2017, 07:0702/17/17
Feb 17, 2017, 07:08(edited)
08/20/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Grimnbold said:

League with a level 20 fortress have the fortress sort tool disabled. This is a great tool to sort fortresses by level and see diplomacy status without clicking all over the map. Allow all leagues to use this tool regardless of fortress level. :) Thanks

Hi! Can you please specify your idea more detail?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Via the embassy leagues with a level 1-19 fortress are able to sort fortresses by level. This is a great tool for PVP to find fortresses of specific levels to attack and see what diplomatic status you have before you attack. A league with a max level 20 fortress has this function disabled and must click on the map to attack fortresses. This is tedious and time consuming. This should be a simple fix that would improve game play for those leagues with a level 20 fortress.

unlike this level 11 fortress a level 20 has these option disabled

Let me know if I must explain how to access the fortress search function in detail.

Thanks for the consideration.

Feb 17, 2017, 10:4002/17/17
04/12/16

Faster traveling time against people who have attacked your settlement or hamlet.

Many people attack settlements and hamlets fare away from their castle, only take like 6mins for them to get there. If you want to take revenge you need to send your trops away for 8hours something most people dont do.
Feb 18, 2017, 19:3302/18/17
12/18/14
DarkKayla said:

Would it be possible to get a Defense option for at least the lvl 4 daily reward pack? So we can choose either say Wyverns or Griffons? As it stands we get 1 def (archers) and 3 offensive ones. Just trying to make a way to potentially balance it a little better.
this would be nice as long as the wyvern option is still there - for newer lower level players its good for them to get wyverns for resource raiding
Feb 19, 2017, 20:4002/19/17

Suggest a clear understanding for Paragon Prize winners and how or if they get prizes.  I supposedly won the latest Paragon Pack Prize and can't tell that I either won anything or got credit etc.  Just a suggestion.

Chuck
Feb 20, 2017, 16:5402/20/17
Jezebel said:

DarkKayla said:

this would be nice as long as the wyvern option is still there - for newer lower level players its good for them to get wyverns for resource raiding
That was my intention all along. As it is, we get a choice of offense or defense when collecting tournament winnings, so do something similar with the level 4 prize pack.
Feb 21, 2017, 13:4402/21/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Could we get an online indicator for league members only. The easiest way would be on the outside of the castle the show hero information is red. If they are a league member and online turn the indicator green. That will make it easy at a glance to see if communication will be immediate or delayed.
Hi! We can't such a feature due to technical reasons, unfortunately. 
Feb 21, 2017, 13:5202/21/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Could the HERO gear be looked into in the form of time to sell certain things vs others. Because I don't get it when I can sell something for a higher value and shorter time, than something else that give less value but might take 3 times or more to sell. Shouldnt the value reflect the time it take to sell?
Hi! We don't plan to change the in-game plrice for selling Items for Hero. 
Feb 21, 2017, 14:0102/21/17
03/01/16
DarkKayla said:

Hi! Can you please specify what do you mean? Do you want to get option to choose between Dragons and some Defensive Units? 
Feb 21, 2017, 14:0202/21/17
03/01/16

Grimnbold said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Grimnbold said:

League with a level 20 fortress have the fortress sort tool disabled. This is a great tool to sort fortresses by level and see diplomacy status without clicking all over the map. Allow all leagues to use this tool regardless of fortress level. :) Thanks

Hi! Can you please specify your idea more detail?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Via the embassy leagues with a level 1-19 fortress are able to sort fortresses by level. This is a great tool for PVP to find fortresses of specific levels to attack and see what diplomatic status you have before you attack. A league with a max level 20 fortress has this function disabled and must click on the map to attack fortresses. This is tedious and time consuming. This should be a simple fix that would improve game play for those leagues with a level 20 fortress.

unlike this level 11 fortress a level 20 has these option disabled

Let me know if I must explain how to access the fortress search function in detail.

Thanks for the consideration.

Oh, I see, thank you for clarifying this. I'll pass your suggestion for further consideration.

Feb 21, 2017, 14:0702/21/17
03/01/16
tissetass said:

Faster traveling time against people who have attacked your settlement or hamlet.

Many people attack settlements and hamlets fare away from their castle, only take like 6mins for them to get there. If you want to take revenge you need to send your trops away for 8hours something most people dont do.
Hi! You can boost troops if you need to reduce travelling time. 
Feb 21, 2017, 14:0802/21/17
03/01/16
link23 said:

Suggest a clear understanding for Paragon Prize winners and how or if they get prizes.  I supposedly won the latest Paragon Pack Prize and can't tell that I either won anything or got credit etc.  Just a suggestion.

Chuck

Can you please specify what do you mean?
Feb 21, 2017, 14:4302/21/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Im not asking for change the price, please read what I post.

lets say something of 90 value take 10 mins to sell, where another item of 10 value take a hour to sell. Certain items need a adjustment of time it take to sell compared to their vaue.
Feb 21, 2017, 21:5202/21/17
Eugenia Misura said:

DarkKayla said:

Hi! Can you please specify what do you mean? Do you want to get option to choose between Dragons and some Defensive Units? 
Currently we get 10 archers, 10 paladins, 2 necomancers and 3 wyverns. Of those, only the first are defensive, and those are the most basic units as well. So to specify, yes, I would like an option at either the necromancer or wyvern level to choose between what is currently given and an equivalent value of defensive troops. (Likely golems or demons for Necros, and Griffons for Wyverns). 
Feb 22, 2017, 12:0102/22/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

lets say something of 90 value take 10 mins to sell, where another item of 10 value take a hour to sell. Certain items need a adjustment of time it take to sell compared to their vaue.
Thank you clarifying this. We don't plan to change this balance. 
Feb 22, 2017, 12:0902/22/17
03/01/16

DarkKayla said:

Eugenia Misura said:

DarkKayla said:

Currently we get 10 archers, 10 paladins, 2 necomancers and 3 wyverns. Of those, only the first are defensive, and those are the most basic units as well. So to specify, yes, I would like an option at either the necromancer or wyvern level to choose between what is currently given and an equivalent value of defensive troops. (Likely golems or demons for Necros, and Griffons for Wyverns). 

Ah, I can see, thank you. The matter is that from community side, we have a very limited impact on changing such rewards. Several departments work on their balance and they rely on specific data and analytics. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly.

Feb 22, 2017, 12:3802/22/17
07/25/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Thank you clarifying this. We don't plan to change this balance. 
Can you please explain HOW this is balanced? Because it doesn't make sense. 
Feb 22, 2017, 15:1302/22/17

make a fast occult unit all occult units is slow,on the other hand infantry,cavalary and bestiary has units who can run,i would like  to make an occult which run like knight or patfinder or wyven or dragon,speed like that for the raids

thanks for hearing me
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.