All Categories

Emps Leadership goes rogue and Fellowship pays the price!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 3, 2017, 15:3401/03/17
06/29/14

At least one captain and one commander have gone rogue from Emps and tore into Fellowship beacons.

This is the result:

Emperors have now lost 2 of their top players along with what used to be 350 million offense (the losses in this SS are approx 125 mil) and Fellowship looks to to have lost at least 150 million defense between all the different beacon hits.

Emperors leadership has for a very long timed talked about hitting Destiny, but the day is still yet to come for them to try a beacon that hasn't been emptied.   Maybe we will just have to wait for some more of their leadership to go rogue...

Let the flame wars begin!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 3, 2017, 16:0001/03/17
06/29/14

Emps have held a beacon for a while now and leveld it all the way up to 5 (#307).  I recieved msgs from people on FB (which I can't post without their permissions I'm assuming) stating they are an Emp and said the beacon was a test to see if Destiny would hit one of their beacons.

Well, no more assumptions needed, I have answered that question for ya:

I wonder if Emps will hit back now? 

I do know that Shin has previously posted on the forums about beacons being properly defended or they will get taken down by Emps, that one wasn't up to the bar that Shin had sent (50 mil).  Now Emps won't get in trouble if Shin logs on and sees a beacon being held by Emps that isn't up to his standard that was previously posted in the forums.

Jan 3, 2017, 16:1901/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 16:20(edited)
10/17/15

No test we quit the game we had enough of the inbalnce and the greedyness of plarium.

Roftie allready deleted his account. (mjore will follow.

Jan 3, 2017, 16:5901/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 17:04(edited)
06/29/14

tweakerbee1 said:

No test we quit the game we had enough of the inbalnce and the greedyness of plarium.

Roftie allready deleted his account. (mjore will follow.

A number of others are also quitting.  Be well and enjoy whatever you end up doing :)

fyi - Careful about your post, that's not the "truth" that the moderators have, so your comment might end up getting deleted, just like my previous post was.
Jan 3, 2017, 19:3101/03/17
10/15/14

Just like you are not stupid enough to hit our fort , we are not stupid enough to hit your stacked beacons <<< not gonna happen 

Get back in your corner until you actually post the real story of what happened , im sure you know what really happened right?  , you seem to know more about Emps than the Emps do so at least post the correct story 
Jan 3, 2017, 19:5001/03/17
07/11/13

... i'm not sure I understand the "rogue" part of this action... as a current Emps Captain was also in the league strike, thus sanctioned by emps...

If someone from Emps could explain that to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Jan 3, 2017, 20:0101/03/17
12/18/14

Rumor has it that wasn't a sanctioned hit ... can't say where I got that information but apparently Fellowship wasn't on Emps "to do" list

Roftie has apparently deleted his acct and two of Emps leadership are quitting as posted above - can't say I blame them the game is going down hill fast

but that's just gossip I suppose

Jan 4, 2017, 09:4001/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 09:49(edited)

lords and ladies the reason behind the thread removal was a request from Fellowship however since now Weiser is here i guess they just better post their opinion so the thread is restored

test : stop creating other threads or you will be given a ban since you ignored my PM's and every time we delete a thread you immediately write about it ( i told you why was it removed just because you want to mock Emps that does not mean we have to listen and keep it )

fellowship : your request no longer valid sorry some of your members are now asking about it so just for me to avoid a big headache i will just restore it and that is done ( i see no real reason why you are against posting it its actually a good thing for you that others get to know not to underestimate you LOL )

note : im one of the Mods who does communicate and respond to you through PM's and try to clarify everything ( from banning / deletion to answering questions )

now if you decide to ignore what i said in over 4 PM's then why should i bother ,, just try and corporate you will find i do correct mistakes when i find them ( dont believe me ask DJ  )

Jan 4, 2017, 10:3601/04/17
03/20/14

I seen a pic in another locked topic that frenze was only on the hit by a tripwire archer, The rest i dont know.

Although i would be pretty peedof if someone used my trip to put me in the poo.
Jan 4, 2017, 11:0301/04/17

Theoden: So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?

Aragorn: Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.

Theoden: For death and glory.

Aragorn: For Rohan. For your people.

Theoden: The Horn of Helm Hammerhand will sound in the deep, one last time! 

Don´t just go. Have that fight you bought the pixel men for.

Jan 4, 2017, 15:4901/04/17
06/29/14
Sarah Walker said:

Just like you are not stupid enough to hit our fort , we are not stupid enough to hit your stacked beacons <<< not gonna happen 

Get back in your corner until you actually post the real story of what happened , im sure you know what really happened right?  , you seem to know more about Emps than the Emps do so at least post the correct story 
In regards to posting the "real" story, I was told my thread was removed for not being truthful along with because I didn't ask fellowship for permisisons before posting and that the truth according to the moderator was that players had gone rouge.  So I had to post the story about "rogue" players in order for the moderators to allow me to post the "truth" of what happened.
Jan 4, 2017, 15:5801/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 16:13(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

lords and ladies the reason behind the thread removal was a request from Fellowship however since now Weiser is here i guess they just better post their opinion so the thread is restored

test : stop creating other threads or you will be given a ban since you ignored my PM's and every time we delete a thread you immediately write about it ( i told you why was it removed just because you want to mock Emps that does not mean we have to listen and keep it )

My intent was not just to "mock emps" even if it appeared that way from your perspective, I assume you are not a mind reader nor is anyone else.  But feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

I created another thread with a different topic because you said my first one wasn't allowed, I changed the topic, changed some substance, and created a flame war wich you also said was allowed.
You said I did something wrong, I changed it and moved on, then it got removed again for reasons that contradicted what you said was allowed (flame wars and reporting on what moderators considered to be the truth).

fellowship : your request no longer valid sorry some of your members are now asking about it so just for me to avoid a big headache i will just restore it and that is done ( i see no real reason why you are against posting it its actually a good thing for you that others get to know not to underestimate you LOL )

My initial thread was among other things, a congratulations to Fellowship, I also think they should be proud.

note : im one of the Mods who does communicate and respond to you through PM's and try to clarify everything ( from banning / deletion to answering questions )

now if you decide to ignore what i said in over 4 PM's then why should i bother ,, just try and corporate you will find i do correct mistakes when i find them ( dont believe me ask DJ  )

Jan 4, 2017, 16:1201/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 16:12(edited)
10/15/14

test said:

Sarah Walker said:

In regards to posting the "real" story, I was told my thread was removed for not being truthful along with because I didn't ask fellowship for permisisons before posting and that the truth according to the moderator was that players had gone rouge.  So I had to post the story about "rogue" players in order for the moderators to allow me to post the "truth" of what happened.

What is funny about this is the the fact that nobody from Emps has spoken to a mod about what happened and Emps has not given permission for this either , so what i would like to know is this .....

How do the moderators know what happened ? why would they tell you what happened ? and if they did tell you thats what happened why would you be posting about something a third party has told you is true ,  when you have no idea if you have been told the truth ? 

That to me is not facts its just Test being a gossip and trying to stir things up as usual 

Jan 4, 2017, 16:1501/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 17:08(edited)
06/29/14

Sarah Walker said:

What is funny about this is the the fact that nobody from Emps has spoken to a mod about what happened and Emps has not given permission for this either , so what i would like to know is this .....

How do the moderators know what happened ? why would they tell you what happened ? and if they did tell you thats what happened why would you be posting about something a third party has told you is true ,  when you have no idea if you have been told the truth ? 

I'd like to know that too.

That to me is not facts its just Test being a gossip and trying to stir things up as usual 

It's what I was forced to post about in order to get my thread up there.  Censorship at it's finest.
As far as I'm aware, there are no rules against "gossip" or "stirring things up"  if that were so, this game would really become like farmville.  
Flame on and have fun!

Jan 4, 2017, 16:2401/04/17
10/15/14
Nothing to flame about that says it all for me , the forums are full of rubbish , lies and trolls , have fun with the mods 
Jan 4, 2017, 16:3501/04/17
06/29/14
Sarah Walker said:

Nothing to flame about that says it all for me , the forums are full of rubbish , lies and trolls , have fun with the mods 
I will.  Enjoy hopping on the forums again and posting another complaint post.  The forums are filling up quick with those.
Jan 4, 2017, 18:2001/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 18:24(edited)
12/18/14

I am not even in Destiny anymore but I can safely say this is ridiculous reasoning for what Roftie has done http://prntscr.com/drhp98

Roftie did what he did there is no real explanation as to why he did it but to take another player's offense and Frenzie's trip with him to make it appear to be a sanctioned hit was not right and personally I would never do that to anyone - it's a game he wanted to suicide his troops he could have done that quite easily without dragging anyone down with him - on another note, perhaps after joining Emps he seen something there he didn't like (just speculation)

So I logged in fb to see if he replied to me and his simple answer was "I quit" so I have in turn asked him why he included others in his hit, so lets see if he answers me shall we?  Get the truth from the horse's mouth?

Jan 4, 2017, 18:5401/04/17
Jezebel said:

I am not even in Destiny anymore but I can safely say this is ridiculous reasoning for what Roftie has done http://prntscr.com/drhp98

Roftie did what he did there is no real explanation as to why he did it but to take another player's offense and Frenzie's trip with him to make it appear to be a sanctioned hit was not right and personally I would never do that to anyone - it's a game he wanted to suicide his troops he could have done that quite easily without dragging anyone down with him - on another note, perhaps after joining Emps he seen something there he didn't like (just speculation)

So I logged in fb to see if he replied to me and his simple answer was "I quit" so I have in turn asked him why he included others in his hit, so lets see if he answers me shall we?  Get the truth from the horse's mouth?

Stop with the truth will you, we want a flame war and its just getting good :p
Jan 4, 2017, 19:0601/04/17
12/18/14

bjohn.abs said:

Jezebel said:

sorry about that 

So Frenzie's troops are the mightiest in the realm and Roftie felt that by sending her archer he would kill many griffs?
Jan 4, 2017, 19:5301/04/17
Jezebel said:

bjohn.abs said:

Jezebel said:

sorry about that 

So Frenzie's troops are the mightiest in the realm and Roftie felt that by sending her archer he would kill many griffs?
Well we all know how strong Frenzies offensive troops are but come on even the archer has super powers, he bloody survived!!!! lol
Jan 4, 2017, 20:2901/04/17
test said:

As far as I'm aware, there are no rules against "gossip" or "stirring things up"  if that were so, this game would really become like farmville.  
Flame on and have fun!

Thank God there isnt, I would be out of business then .....