Bot coords. server 2

Bot coords. server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 27, 2016, 09:3012/27/16

djmoody said:

Ryu said:

Individuals using 3rd party castle control software for their own castle or maybe 2-3 ones, no.

The bigger botlines with identical behaviour, yes.

The will to do so, obviously, no.

Actually that depends on the sophistication of the code. Most developers have pretty good detection of automated key strokes. As the detection is automated also a lot of ppl get caught and banned (takes no human intervention).

Clearly it would be well outside of Plarium's level of professionalism and talent, even if they cared.

Became aware on one game I played that the screen every so slighly rotated to put off simply click on screen auto-key programs. You would have to search for colours in that game and continually change the x, y of the clicks if you didn't want your code to start missing it's clicks and becoming really obvious to detection code.

this work only for autohotkey, for autobot in this game not work

Dec 27, 2016, 10:3712/27/16

I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.

The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
Dec 27, 2016, 12:2512/27/16
03/01/16
Ryu said:

I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.

The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.
Dec 27, 2016, 14:2012/27/16

Try talking to your database guys. Tell them to create a list of castles that share layouts with at least two other castles: layout, number, coords.

There are some other approaches via castle level. Count each castle level on each row and column. (Exclude castle levels under 10.) Long botlines will also be apparent, but having a castle on that list is much more likely to be a false detection.

Dec 27, 2016, 22:2412/27/16
08/03/14
Eugenia Misura said:

It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.
not with competent developers.
Dec 27, 2016, 23:2412/27/16
08/22/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Eugenia, you don't need to track data. Just go into the game, pick any random spot and scroll in 1 direction a dozen or so times. The game is so riddled with bots theres a 90% chance you will see some.

If Plarium can't be bothered making that much effort then why should we do all the work for them?
Dec 28, 2016, 04:2412/28/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Ryu said:

I'm thinking to  statistics refer of usual? 

Dec 28, 2016, 08:5612/28/16
06/22/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Ryu said:

When some of you, CM and Mods, try to explain this you only blame your devs. Or yourself. It is unbelievable what you are ready to write on forum just to make answer, or maybe you really have some task to accomplish with such answers.

Just to understand what you said I give you example of database with 1 billion rows of data. Every question that you can make to database engine will get answer for less than 10 secs. Every our letter will cost you at least couple of mins. And you still give us mantra about totally useless support tickets, and so on.

When will you stop to treat us as morons?
Dec 28, 2016, 09:0012/28/16

when you say too many lies reveal the truth without realizing 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.