All Categories

Manage Your Items More Effectively Than Ever!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 22, 2016, 11:5912/22/16
01/06/15

New Convenient Item Panel!

My Lords and Ladies,

The sages have made significant improvements to your battles for Darkshine! It is now possible to manage your Items from one place! From now on, you can find all your Black Market Items in the My Items panel! A new purple button at the bottom left corner of your screen is your key to accessing this panel.

Here you can also see which of your Items are currently activated and how much time remains before they expire. This way, you will be kept up to date on the current status of your Items and, if an Item is expiring, have the ability to quickly extend it or buy a new one. All this is possible without even leaving the My Items panel! If you prefer to manage your Items the old way, no problem - you can still find all of your Items in the Black Market. From here, you can also easily go to the My Items panel simply by clicking a second purple button, this one inside the Black Market.

Take note: once you have activated an Item, it will appear next to the purple My Items button. Up to three Items can be simultaneously displayed there, along with their durations, and the third Item - if activated - will replace the purple button. In this case, you can access the My Items panel by clicking on any of these activation icons.

This is not all - you can also manage your Paragon Status, Dragon Arts, and League Effects right from the My Items panel!

Strengthen your forces and get new Items to make your quest for control over Darkshine a success!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2016, 14:4812/22/16
12/13/14

Just more duplication

Relentless spam
Dec 22, 2016, 15:0712/22/16
Snowgoon said:

Just more duplication

Relentless spam
wait now prize you for feedback 
Dec 22, 2016, 20:1612/22/16
08/09/16
more duplication, and is slowing down the game and crashing it, useless addition
Dec 22, 2016, 23:2812/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 23:30(edited)

roadstar Pitbull said:

We had this once before and got it removed,,,, why is it back????

maybe someone need 

their see and read our feedback and add this feature for make us happy 

Dec 23, 2016, 01:3412/23/16
01/12/15
This is the developer's vision. Don't question it.
Dec 23, 2016, 08:1712/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 08:18(edited)
08/22/15

I like it. I give Plarium a 'thumbs up'............but only for this.

Edit: First positive feedback. I get the prize. 
Dec 23, 2016, 09:0012/23/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, this feature was added to make the process of tracking activated Items more convenient for you. Moreover, you can manage your Paragon Status, Dragon Arts, and League Effects from this pannel. This can save your time a lot.

Dec 23, 2016, 10:0512/23/16

i try to manage but i have wrong item (i think) manage manage manage lollll

manage manage manage 

in black market same not work

try again manga manage manage
Dec 23, 2016, 16:1812/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 16:50(edited)
11/04/15

All of this is SPAM, just remove it

We can still access the new 'feature' thru Black Market, so does not need more spammy clicky icons on our main screen

and that goes for this lot too ...

Was this game designed for 12 year olds? ... or was it designed by 12 year olds?

Dec 23, 2016, 16:5712/23/16

the update is a convenient one stop shop, better than black market.

that's the bow, now where's my present?
Dec 23, 2016, 18:2912/23/16
12/13/14
johanrayne said:

The spam button is duplication of the button in the black market, so is exactly the same ... how is it better?
Dec 23, 2016, 18:3212/23/16

It is not too bad but too many things triples

Dec 23, 2016, 19:0912/23/16
Snowgoon said:

johanrayne said:

The spam button is duplication of the button in the black market, so is exactly the same ... how is it better?
where is the button in black market?  do you have to have the one you build?
Dec 23, 2016, 19:5612/23/16
08/22/15
Snowgoon said:

The content behind the button is a huge improvement on the Black Market arrangement. Give it a go, you might be surprised. So if duplication and "Spam" are really such a major issue for you maybe you should be arguing for the removal of that content from the black market.
Dec 23, 2016, 20:3212/23/16
Rosconz said:

Snowgoon said:

The content behind the button is a huge improvement on the Black Market arrangement. Give it a go, you might be surprised. So if duplication and "Spam" are really such a major issue for you maybe you should be arguing for the removal of that content from the black market.
i agree 75% 
Dec 24, 2016, 15:1612/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 15:52(edited)
12/13/14

Rosconz said:

Snowgoon said:

The button in Black Market is fine - http://prntscr.com/dnfp8d
but the duplicate button should be removed

We already had a My Items button attached to Start a Battle - there was no reason to change it and add more useless timers to our page.
It has not been changed in other games and there was no reason to change it here - http://prntscr.com/dnfyz0

Dec 24, 2016, 18:1512/24/16
Dec 25, 2016, 17:25(edited)

Snowgoon said:

Rosconz said:

Snowgoon said:

We already had a My Items button attached to Start a Battle - there was no reason to change it and add more useless timers to our page.
It has not been changed in other games and there was no reason to change it here - http://prntscr.com/dnfyz0

wow, i have never noticed that tab before.  so the update removes one click and scroll across the page.  got it.  so its a tattered bow. still waiting on present.

edit: now i see, it only shows up under the misc. tab.  i am always on the other tabs because of specials and when i do go to misc. it is to do a quick check for daily league reward.  so generally 2 extra clicks for me.
Dec 26, 2016, 09:5212/26/16
03/01/16

Snowgoon said:

Rosconz said:

Snowgoon said:

Thank you for your feedback, Lady Snowgoon. So you think it's OK if this button would be at the Black Market only?

Dec 26, 2016, 22:5312/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 22:54(edited)
08/22/15
johanrayne said:

Snowgoon said:

wow, i have never noticed that tab before.  so the update removes one click and scroll across the page.  got it.  so its a tattered bow. still waiting on present.

edit: now i see, it only shows up under the misc. tab.  i am always on the other tabs because of specials and when i do go to misc. it is to do a quick check for daily league reward.  so generally 2 extra clicks for me.
Ditto, I never knew that button was in the market either. I still don't see the one on the left of the screen as any great issue though, I still like it and use it regularly.
Dec 27, 2016, 14:4112/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 15:04(edited)
12/13/14

Rosconz said:

johanrayne said:

Snowgoon said:

Ditto, I never knew that button was in the market either. I still don't see the one on the left of the screen as any great issue though, I still like it and use it regularly.

I just think it is far too clumsy - it allows for 3 different timers, but why? Nobody needs 3 new timers on their castle view and the timer for Dragon Stone is a hopeless addition

Far too much duplication already - Both of these Icons are duplication of existing Buildings. Even the Black Market Icon was a duplication, but many players destroyed that building when it appeared so no harm done ... but we could also access Black Market from Sentry House etc too - http://prntscr.com/dohd3n

It may have been better to give My Items its own new tab in Black Market which would look more professional than spamming the main page