Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 10, 2016, 14:4311/10/16
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Henceforth, all Units at Beacons shall return directly to your Catacombs once they have finished their campaigns there. It matters not whether they achieved their aim and you called them back or they suffered defeat and returned to your Castle in haste – in either case your Units shall be secured safely inside your Catacombs immediately upon arrival.

- You are now free to dispatch Spies if you have Spy or Weor’s Protection currently activated without your Protection being cancelled. Now stay protected while spying on as many rival Lords and Ladies as you desire!

- Wheel of Fortune fixed: all Discounts received for Fortifications and Castle Improvements are now working correctly.

- The speed of Units heading to and from Hamlets has been increased significantly! With this change, Hamlets across Darkshine shall be claimed faster! Make haste, my Lord!

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2016, 15:4811/10/16
07/02/15
Lord Oberon said:

- The speed of Units heading to and from Hamlets has been increased significantly! With this change, Hamlets across Darkshine shall be claimed faster! Make haste, my Lord!

Great.. one more reason NOT to hold hamlets
Nov 10, 2016, 18:2511/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 18:26(edited)
10/31/14

great, Just saved alot of coiners boosts. Having to boost all day to kill 8 archers is a nag. TY for the ''improvement''. will not fail you in making sure that non coiners hit the door at 100 P/M before Christmas.

Who want to try out League Of Legends/angel, WoW is back 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 09:4411/11/16
09/17/15
FAILO said:
Travel time reduce was suggested by players when we asked to share their feedback about Hamlets.
Nov 11, 2016, 14:2911/11/16

The players said this but the most of them were the players whose only attacked them but didnt take own hams. I had few Hams and get attacks on them but i never saw one of the players taking own hams that i could do the same.

And again only more balance on the offensive side. The game goes only for attacking troops but defending is a part of it too, where is the improvement for this class of troops ?
Nov 11, 2016, 16:2111/11/16
09/17/15
Reaper said:

The players said this but the most of them were the players whose only attacked them but didnt take own hams. I had few Hams and get attacks on them but i never saw one of the players taking own hams that i could do the same.

And again only more balance on the offensive side. The game goes only for attacking troops but defending is a part of it too, where is the improvement for this class of troops ?
We've passed all player suggestions regarding Hamlets. One of them (travel time reduce) was already implemented. But they're still looking for a way to make Hamlets more attractive for both: attacking and defending players. I'm sure they will find the best solution that will make you and many other players a bit happier :)
Nov 11, 2016, 16:5311/11/16
Nov 17, 2016, 23:47(edited)

If Plarium has all our suggestions about hamlets that there is an solution in the balance between off/def why is the offence part in game now where is the defence part ?

It would be more easy to make for 1 field/gaming part the upgrades complete not a bit there a bit here and the next thing and there we can change a bit more and and and...

Til the others are in game we cant use the game content or avoid to do it only the reduce the risks on it. Understandable a lot of players are carefully with their troops. Not all can constantly revive troops if they die outside the own castle and can purchase them for saphires in blackmarket. So the next Hamlet events are 1 time more again useless to play if the players cant hold them cos they are out after the first 2 mins again.

Nov 12, 2016, 04:2111/12/16
08/03/14
in my tier, there are never any occupied hamlets any way. 
Nov 12, 2016, 05:2811/12/16
05/14/16

No biggie. Hamlets are made to hit and split. Only camp at them to die for pvp. Now I can pu a extra 1000 amulets n hour. Easy peasy...but I am disappointed that tossing single unit troops to burn up peoples boosts won't inflict  the same finicial damage. And that gives me a sad

:(

Nov 12, 2016, 10:4211/12/16
Nov 12, 2016, 12:35(edited)
IronApex Turok said:

in my tier, there are never any occupied hamlets any way. 
cos nobody take them only attack them you have the same prob like me we are higher in lvs. We see high lv players or players where you and me know they have a quite amount of troops or they are our allies and most time you try to avoid to kill the troops of your friends. Honor on a battlefield is not bad to have. And the most in our tier use their troops to defend other things like the fortress or beacons. The small amount of troops for defence they have is not enough to stay plenty times in any hams or they dont have the troops and went to offence units cos all see if you hit heavy you seems to have no probs in the game defence units are still weaker even with upgrades than offence units.
Nov 12, 2016, 14:5811/12/16
01/26/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

FAILO said:

Travel time reduce was suggested by players when we asked to share their feedback about Hamlets.

just cause a player says it doesn't mean its worth it .... look at the players experience and achievements.

for all we know this guy started playing yesterday (the day before he requested it)

Nov 14, 2016, 10:2811/14/16
09/17/15
KING said:

just cause a player says it doesn't mean its worth it .... look at the players experience and achievements.

for all we know this guy started playing yesterday (the day before he requested it)

Each suggestion is considered by devs. They make a final decision. They weigh up how it will affect the game dynamics, different groups of players, and only after that they make a decision :)
Nov 17, 2016, 05:5211/17/16
06/10/14
From the start of this "Capture Hamlet and hold it for 90 minutes" task are pending  lol  not a single time i could complete that task, because raiding to any helmet is too safe no risk at all for any lvl lord. made it some hard to raiding at hamolet like on settlement.
Nov 17, 2016, 05:5611/17/16
05/14/16

HiTman-PK said:

From the start of this "Capture Hamlet and hold it for 90 minutes" task are pending  lol  not a single time i could complete that task, because raiding to any helmet is too safe no risk at all for any lvl lord. made it some hard to raiding at hamolet like on settlement.

Just don't bother with it. It is like when you first startthegame and have to build a wall to win 5 Sachs but it costs you 60 to build it.

Be smarter than the game. 

Nov 20, 2016, 10:5711/20/16

My Lords,

each update is step toward getting Stormfall better. I hope players will post more suggestions for future updates.
Nov 20, 2016, 13:3611/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 14:03(edited)

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

each update is step toward getting Stormfall better. I hope players will post more suggestions for future updates.

We posted a lot of suggestions for game play, new features and events how much you see from it ? Not a lot.

And right now all updates went in the opposite of it. Only more things which take time, only more stuff what make unbalances between off/def, more where coiners have the advantages.

What is better that way ? That is what we all said is the wrong way to go.
Nov 20, 2016, 14:0111/20/16

Lady Reaper,

your suggestions are carefully considered by management and developers. When some of them is accepted Alyona will post that in suggestions thread.
Nov 20, 2016, 17:2711/20/16
Nov 21, 2016, 09:18(edited)

Nemanja said:

Lady Reaper,

your suggestions are carefully considered by management and developers. When some of them is accepted Alyona will post that in suggestions thread.

I know what the post is we get for it: "Declined blabla = this idea makes no profite"

And i see a lot ideas which would make the game better all declined.

My own idea in german forum to pull out the 2 arts at same time thingy from packs and put it in blackmarket for 1.5k saphs for 7d that all can use it.. DECLINED

A post i saw where i was really emotional taken. Dropping rate for keys in BGs if they can drop more often... Its true sometimes you think you dont get any keys in BGs. He asked this cos he works the whole day, get not a lot money and needs to feed the family and to pay the bills and cant affort spending money on the game but like to play it.. Like a lot of people here. Answer: "Declined he is getting sapphires by ingame activity".

If i look arround for which shit i need sapphires: Walls, leg units, sketches, skins, an arsenal of boosts, stuff and crap, keys, now for res packs after raids become more horrible. Seems to be a neverending story to get the saphs for it.

Few start to argument for the suggestions that Plarium can make money that way, i wait only til they all have green answers under the posts.

And if 30 players say this idea the developers want put in the game is crap then we all are talking bullshit, but if 1 say he enjoyed the stuff its enough to say we keep this idea (beacon massacre for example). So much to carefully

Nov 20, 2016, 19:5311/20/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reaper said:

We've passed all player suggestions regarding Hamlets. One of them (travel time reduce) was already implemented. But they're still looking for a way to make Hamlets more attractive for both: attacking and defending players. I'm sure they will find the best solution that will make you and many other players a bit happier :)

i have no desire to make any more posts but wow.  when i made my suggestion it was that attacking an empty hamlet ( time remains the same as the normal speedup)  and that when a hamlet is already occupied ( that the attackers speed be the normal travel time without a speedup).  i hope you are not quoting me as one of the players who wanted the time sped up.  other players have asked for the process of gathering to be sped up.  and i asked that the process of holding and the process of gathering be separate so that we don't have to retake the hamlet.  speeding up taking hamlets is not an efficient alternative to the last suggestion.

if the developers cannot deduce the {why} behind the suggestion, then they really shouldn't even be a developer.

this states that you know it is not desirable to hold hamlets, that the desire is to kill the sitting ducks,  you can see this by 5% of hamlets being held, plus all of the players including myself who say that hamlets are worthless because we are just bait for player killers.  the response to this is to speed up further the ability for player killers to kill the sitting ducks.

if you now read the responses to this update, can you see that the true suggestions were ignored and that if there were cries for faster conquests that it was either to gain even more advantage for player killers, or it was because they could not think of making the gathering process separate from the holding process?

if you asked us if we wanted faster conquest times in hamlets the majority of players would have said no:  that is not a fix, it just makes us even more of sitting ducks.  the only players who would say yes are the ones who are looking for sitting ducks.

i have already conceded defeat,  please do not make me so irate that i respond again.   NO!
Nov 21, 2016, 12:5711/21/16

Guys, as you remember, we have already gathered the feedback and suggestions about the Hamlets and passed it to our developers.

As soon as we get more information, we will let you know. Follow the news!