New Building Levels!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 10, 2016, 14:4211/10/16
01/06/15

New Building Levels!

New Building Levels!

Unlock Special Bonuses With Upgrade Sketches!

View Bonuses From The Building Window!

Lords and Ladies of Darkshine!

Our mages, alchemists and smiths have collaborated and developed new ways to improve your Castle’s structures! Now, several of your Buildings can be upgraded to new Levels – several of which grant very special military and economic advantages. You can explore these types of building Bonuses by viewing the "Bonus" section in the Info tab of your Buildings.

You can now:

- Upgrade the House of Lords to a new Level in order to hold additional Shrines AND Hamlets! From now on, the House of Lords influences the number of Hamlets you can hold as well as the number of Shrines.

- Upgrade the Forge to new levels and further increase your Castle’s Iron production!

- Upgrade the Spring of Life to new Levels and grow your Food stockpiles even higher!

- Upgrade the Embassy further to be able to hold even more Alliances! Plus, Special Bonuses unlocked at Levels 21 and 22 will allow you to hold additional Sarcophagi in your Castle. This will allow you to raise more Wraiths for your army!

- Upgrade the House of Scrolls to new levels to further increase the speed at which you Discover and Upgrade Lost Arts! Furthermore, Level 22 grants a Special Bonus: a permanent increase to the amount of Experience you gain in combat!

- Upgrade the Catacombs to new levels to further increase their Resource holding capacity. Levels 23 through 26 also grant Special Bonuses: Units will be automatically sent to the Catacombs as soon as they are trained!

Please note that no extra Level has been added to the Town Hall. Having a Level 22 Town Hall will grant Lords and Ladies a Special Bonus: a permanent increase to the amount of Experience gained in battle! If you have not yet fully upgraded your Town Hall, you can still do so now.

Use Upgrade Sketches to reach these new Building Levels and unlock the Special Bonuses they grant. You can get Upgrade Sketches from the Black Market, or earn them as part of certain in-game Events – like special Tournaments.

Do not let your Craftsmen sit idle! Take advantage of these new Levels to make your Castle the most powerful in the realm!

Lord Oberon,

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2016, 15:3111/10/16

Stop this madness, no more upgrades. First you make BGs broken, then raids now coiners dont need to hide their troops by activity in cats in PvP tournaments or revenges, challenges and wars...

You take all contents out from game
Nov 10, 2016, 15:4711/10/16
07/02/15

great... a bunch more useless upgrades.

what about bugs... none of them are fixed.. and what else did you break now!?

You cant upgrade dungeons for gold production.. another coiner update you obviously know they don't want defence. Plarium also seems to want to crush the entire game by overwhelming offence.... RIP defence and beacons
Nov 10, 2016, 15:5411/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 16:00(edited)
FAILO said:

You cant upgrade dungeons for gold production.. another coiner update you obviously know they don't want defence. Plarium also seems to want to crush the entire game by overwhelming offence.... RIP defence and beacons
what you want attack if all is hide in cats automatically now? the only points you get now if you MUST defend cos your troops dont be in cats by upgrades and new players are in game for a couple of weeks. Best way to scare potential new members if they are main targets for PvPs now.
Nov 10, 2016, 16:0911/10/16
Reaper said:

FAILO said:

what you want attack if all is hide in cats automatically now? the only points you get now if you MUST defend cos your troops dont be in cats by upgrades and new players are in game for a couple of weeks. Best way to scare potential new members if they are main targets for PvPs now.
the automatic hiding is applied to trained units only and does not include returning units from raids, BG's ,,,etc
Nov 10, 2016, 16:2611/10/16
Nov 11, 2016, 21:33(edited)

The players are online if they raid other castles (most time) it means they have the chance to defeat your attack or ask for support. To attack an active player you need to wait that they are offline but  what you hit there are the trained troops mainly. Now you are forced to attack smaller players or players are in game now to get troops for points.

Nov 10, 2016, 16:3911/10/16

New building levels??? just another way plarium found out to loose our sapphire/$$$ or is it something another coiner suggested?

we don't need buiding upgrades. if u really want to get on our good side then at least fix the bug & glitches.

they've cost a lot of troops.

I tried to contact plarium support many times but i guess they only work 1 hour a day! despite all the bad & negative comments plarium been getting on the forum they come with "New building upgrades" ... 

Nov 10, 2016, 17:5211/10/16
10/31/14

I love the Catacombs Idea, Real great Idea, I saw the first Upgrade cost 150 sketches. Now I don't need to play in the Untamed land any more. Just upgrade the damn thing and buy resources for a whole week and call it quits. great idea. I love the way things are going. 

YAP, Gold and Iron production with sketches, and you can only win 50 max per months.( 3 months for level 21)

Coiners by the way have told me to thank you, now they don't need to do anything, just upgrade the fort, life and all those building, and then log in every morning. to extend the ques. These upgrade to them is very welcome lik the troops don't dessert updates, as you put it cause they can just eat gold and iron, LOL. 

A great Idea. BRAVA. 

Nov 10, 2016, 18:2411/10/16

exxxe said:

Reaper said:

FAILO said:

the automatic hiding is applied to trained units only and does not include returning units from raids, BG's ,,,etc

what's the point of all these while we still have the annoying bugs & we all know what reply you'll give ... that "We're working on it" . none but huge coiners will be able to go through these upgrades & in the end i dont know who need more protection a lvl 30 with 500K defense or a lvl 80 with 50 million defense???
Nov 10, 2016, 18:3311/10/16
10/31/14

Dagger said:

what's the point of all these while we still have the annoying bugs & we all know what reply you'll give ... that "We're working on it" . none but huge coiners will be able to go through these upgrades & in the end i dont know who need more protection a lvl 30 with 500K defense or a lvl 80 with 50 million defense???

Replying for Plarium while they count the money they're making from stupid coiners buying sketches

"Dah! Whoever coin more''

Nov 10, 2016, 19:3411/10/16
12/18/14

the continuous upgrades for money is getting out of control

the people that will spend the money on upgrades have done it so now you are looking for more ways for them to spend

how about sketches rewards in tournaments then, I have only seen it once when the new lost arts levels were introduced 

make it possible for people to work towards these upgrades without spending real money on the game

Nov 10, 2016, 19:4811/10/16
Jezebel said:

the continuous upgrades for money is getting out of control

the people that will spend the money on upgrades have done it so now you are looking for more ways for them to spend

how about sketches rewards in tournaments then, I have only seen it once when the new lost arts levels were introduced 

make it possible for people to work towards these upgrades without spending real money on the game

Few of the upgrades must disappear esp the cats. Its not easy to get resources in Untamed now an extended catacomb make it more difficult to raid. Before you could make dmg twice in active castles troops and the reses. Now you can leave active players alone and searching for more inactives are empty in reses, leaving PvPs or must attack players 40-50 lvs below the own lv. Is that tactic to crush and smash newbies ?
Nov 10, 2016, 23:3711/10/16
11/26/15
  realy plarium??? not good!
Nov 11, 2016, 03:0911/11/16
10/28/15
I like some of the upgrades BUT there is NO way I can buy all the stuff needed to do so Dont have the the real MONEY to spend on it  
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 09:3911/11/16
09/17/15

Morning, guys! 

The new Building levels were created to improve your gaming experience and give you more opportunities to develop your Castle. Also we made sure that the new levels can be reached by all players. Of course, it will take some time. New levels are a new challenge for all players. You have developed your Castle step-by step for months (if not for years), and the further development won't be immediate.

But there's no need to rush, right? Good bonuses are worth waiting :)
Nov 11, 2016, 10:3711/11/16
06/22/14
First 100 years are hard. After that, everything is easy. Including third teeth.
Nov 11, 2016, 11:1511/11/16
10/31/14
Drogar61 said:

First 100 years are hard. After that, everything is easy. Including third teeth.
100 years I was doing these for 300 years, 
Nov 11, 2016, 13:4811/11/16
Nov 12, 2016, 13:25(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Morning, guys! 

The new Building levels were created to improve your gaming experience and give you more opportunities to develop your Castle. Also we made sure that the new levels can be reached by all players. Of course, it will take some time. New levels are a new challenge for all players. You have developed your Castle step-by step for months (if not for years), and the further development won't be immediate.

But there's no need to rush, right? Good bonuses are worth waiting :)

That is a joke. I think this is a war game, what i shall raid in a war game castles if i dont gain resources ?

Why i should fight against other players if their trained troops are automatically in cats and i cant kill them if the players are offline ?

Plarium made the game from a p2w wargame to a p2w simcity game and took out the main contents of the game.

BGs all made wins there nobody needed the market for it BAM new mechanics. Raids: a lot had no res probs, bots are inacrtive, now they are empty. Now we can leave PvPs, challenges and wars too cos we dont have more opputunities to make the points for it.

That is not important to have the upgrades in the own castle, its important that we can play the game and the main contents of it, now the last part of the wargame is lost. No tactics, no strategics only the right upgrades and you are nearly immortal in the game, wow what for a step forward.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 16:0411/11/16
09/17/15

Reaper said:

That is a joke. I think this is a war game, what i shall raid in a war game castles if i dont gain resources ?

Why i should fight against other players if their trained troops are automatically in cats and i cant kill them if the players are offline ?

You still can raid Castles for Resources. But you may need more planning and spying first. 

As for the Units hidden in the Catacombs once they're built, you can still attack Units that are returning to the Castle, they won't be hidden automatically if a player doesn't apply an Auto Hider.

I know you want more fun and more PvP, but give this update a chance 
Nov 11, 2016, 16:2411/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 17:11(edited)

ok you mean i shall attack players now are online and able to defend their castles or ask for support and i lose my troops constantly ?

Defending a castle is possible as league to attack it is a single player action. To have success then you need loads of troops or have to wait that they are offline.

Tell me how much players have the first option on their own hand and how much can use the second one only ?

Great idea. Wasting troops without gaining is that the next circle of the money making mashine Plarium tries to put in the game ?

Nov 11, 2016, 18:0211/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 21:48(edited)

This happened today after anyone thought he must raid me if im online...

http://prntscr.com/d61i74

With the new catacombs im forced to do the same in next time if i must attack, then pictures like this are not so rare like before. Is this intended now that you only get this ? Losing your full off army cos you are forced to attack players are online ?

How you want rebuild all the lost troops if you have no offs and dont gain res in your raids ?