Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 14, 2017, 10:0402/14/17
09/17/15

Your Suggestions - 2

How to submit your suggestion

You can share your ideas and suggestions in this topic. Please follow these simple rules:

1. Check the thread with declined suggestions here.

If your suggestion has already been declined by our developers, please do not post it.

2. Check this topic for similar suggestions. 

If you find that your suggestion has already been expressed by another player and the Community Manager responded, please do not post it. 

3. Write a short summary of your suggestion in 5-20 words. Next, add any details to give us a better understanding of what you would like to see in the game. 

4. Be precise and concise.

5. You are welcome to discuss other players’ suggestions, but please follow our Forum rules  and be polite. 

Our Community Managers will comment on your suggestions in this topic. 

Please do not create new topics for your suggestions in other threads.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2017, 15:5402/14/17
06/06/16
Why don't designers make an easy path for sending resources to fellow alliance members like other games(Stormfall for example). 
Feb 14, 2017, 23:0902/14/17
06/12/16

Be able to do in the Signing of Agreements, as in the Academy. Undo signed agreements, giving exclusive momentum to sign Agreements.

At the beginning one is signing all the agreements, but then you realize that troops you like more. (If it can be done in academia, why not in signing agreements). Strategy.

Feb 14, 2017, 23:4502/14/17
08/21/14

suggestion for Alyona: 

be my Valentine  

Feb 15, 2017, 09:0302/15/17
09/17/15
fmrncpd said:

Why don't designers make an easy path for sending resources to fellow alliance members like other games(Stormfall for example). 
Could you please give me more details? What is the easy path? :)
Feb 15, 2017, 09:0402/15/17
09/17/15
jaesnas said:

Be able to do in the Signing of Agreements, as in the Academy. Undo signed agreements, giving exclusive momentum to sign Agreements.

At the beginning one is signing all the agreements, but then you realize that troops you like more. (If it can be done in academia, why not in signing agreements). Strategy.

But you can sign all Agreements, you don't have any limits. Why do you need this feature?
Feb 15, 2017, 09:0502/15/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

suggestion for Alyona: 

be my Valentine  

Sorry, but I won't 
Feb 15, 2017, 16:2202/15/17
09/17/15
No offtopic here please :)
Feb 16, 2017, 16:3202/16/17
08/21/14

then,where?

Tonaya
Feb 16, 2017, 18:4302/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 18:51(edited)
08/23/15

I have not received a response to my suggestion about the changes that I believe should be made all'Assassin Greek (in fact, I had written in the previous topic, now closed). Here is the text as written, hoping to receive an answer:

Diogene said:

In addition: why the assassin should be able to destroy the temple of Hermes? It is not enough to kill several units? This is realistically impossible. Only the troops during raids and sieges, should be able to do this.
Because assassins have Offense power.

I know that the assassin has an offensive power; This is an obvious answer from you. But the sense of my question, and my request is another: why the assassin should also destroy the temple of Hermes? It would not make more sense to have it destroyed as a result of a raid or a siege? you realize how unfair this thing? I can not deploy the defense to counter the assassin, knowing that it could inflict heavy losses. but I can fight a raid or an incoming siege, suffering little damage and keep the temple of Hermes intact. in general the assassin is a unit almost harmful to the game: it incites IN ANY CASE to keep hidden their troops. please, take it out of the way! or modified functions: Make it a saboteur or a poisoner that inflicts debuff at defense. but I repeat that at present, in addition to condition the entire game, also manages to damage the unique structure to damage ... is really a gimmick bad.

Feb 16, 2017, 23:1502/16/17
Feb 17, 2017, 02:47(edited)
08/21/14

suggestions:

1.remove,delete,greek assassins.

1.a. remove greek assassins smashing ability for temple of hermes

2.add missions(you add'd from 125lvl to 155,160lvl...or 180lvl positions?  ) why we dont have missions above 125lvl ?

2.a. ADD MISSIONS(missions reward is IMPERIAL TROOPS,let there be only IMPERIAL TROOPS as rewards from missions and for buying package's with money,and ALL others rewards from pvp,pp tournaments,emporia tournaments,develop tourn...experience tourn.....rewards to be REGULAR TROOPS).

2.b. we didnt have reward REGULAR PROMACHOS 1 year or more,why?

2.c. why all my suggestions are declined?

2.d. is it personal?

2.e. why am i still trying to change something here?

2.f. why do we participate on this forum,suggestions,if it is impossibly to change anything in game?

ps as usual i expect ALL BIG RED DECLINED answers

Tonaya the most declined 

Feb 17, 2017, 09:1502/17/17
08/23/15

Tonaya said:

suggestions:

2.add missions(you add'd from 125lvl to 155,160lvl...or 180lvl positions?  ) why we dont have missions above 125lvl ?

2.a. ADD MISSIONS(missions reward is IMPERIAL TROOPS,let there be only IMPERIAL TROOPS as rewards from missions and for buying package's with money,and ALL others rewards from pvp,pp tournaments,emporia tournaments,develop tourn...experience tourn.....rewards to be REGULAR TROOPS).

2.d. is it personal?

2.f. why do we participate on this forum,suggestions,if it is impossibly to change anything in game?

Tonaya the most declined 

I read that many do not want Greek Assassin ... because this unit is still affordable?

Feb 17, 2017, 09:3002/17/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

then,where?

Tonaya
In Tavern please. This thread is for player suggestions only.
Feb 17, 2017, 09:3402/17/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

I have not received a response to my suggestion about the changes that I believe should be made all'Assassin Greek (in fact, I had written in the previous topic, now closed). Here is the text as written, hoping to receive an answer:

I know that the assassin has an offensive power; This is an obvious answer from you. But the sense of my question, and my request is another: why the assassin should also destroy the temple of Hermes? It would not make more sense to have it destroyed as a result of a raid or a siege? you realize how unfair this thing? I can not deploy the defense to counter the assassin, knowing that it could inflict heavy losses. but I can fight a raid or an incoming siege, suffering little damage and keep the temple of Hermes intact. in general the assassin is a unit almost harmful to the game: it incites IN ANY CASE to keep hidden their troops. please, take it out of the way! or modified functions: Make it a saboteur or a poisoner that inflicts debuff at defense. but I repeat that at present, in addition to condition the entire game, also manages to damage the unique structure to damage ... is really a gimmick bad.

Unfortunately, we're not planning to make any changes to Greek Assassins mechanics. Temple of Hermes is a very sensitive building and yes, it can be easily destroyed. However, our devs are planning to add some protection against Greek Assassins, so you won't have to lose your Temple's levels anymore.
Feb 17, 2017, 09:3902/17/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

suggestions:

2.d. is it personal?

Tonaya the most declined 

1) We won't remove them as they have been a part of our game for a long time, and they are very popular among players.

1a) Declined. See my post above.

2) We're not planning to add more Missions. it is possible that we will redesign Positions and missions a bit, that's why we aren't adding any new ones for now.

2a) See my answer to 2) 

2b) I don't have such information.

2c) Probably you need to check the "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" thread to get an answer to your question.

2d) Of course not.

2e) Because you are a loyal player that wants to enjoy this game even more.

2f) Why do you think it's impossible? It is possible. Check the topics in this thread and you'll see how many suggestions were accepted and even implemented.

Feb 17, 2017, 13:5102/17/17
08/23/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

suggestions:

1) We won't remove them as they have been a part of our game for a long time, and they are very popular among players.

Why not create a poll on this forum to ask how many of your users want to save the Greek Assassin? I have read many opinions of people who do not like ...

Feb 17, 2017, 15:0802/17/17

Diogene said:

Why not create a poll on this forum to ask how many of your users want to save the Greek Assassin? I have read many opinions of people who do not like ...

I'd vote for their demise, but to be honest, they don't bother me all that much. Personally, I've never had any and (obviously) have never used any; in my opinion they're a terrible investment. I've spent drachmas solely on artisans, fortifications, decor and sketches (following the old tried-and-true rule: "Don't buy anything that dies."), no troops, no upgrades, no boosts, no chests, … buying Greek Assassins would be about 27th on my list.

I suspect though that they have some psychological use, something a player can launch at an adversary in anger, right before sanity sets in again; similar to those pillows you get to punch at the therapist's :-).

Also, I would suspect that they are a bit of a cash cow, judging by who sends me PA's on occasion.

Feb 17, 2017, 15:3102/17/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

No polls can change our devs decision. PA won't be removed, but a protection against them is already in development.
Feb 18, 2017, 03:2502/18/17
01/19/16
Suggestion: Make it possible to  "cut and paste" from private messages or chat to a specific online translator and vice versa? Many of us have friends in the game that do not speak the same language, and it is time-consuming to copy a message from "messages" , re-write it on the translator,  translate it to your language,  translate a reply to the message in their language and copy it ,  then re-write it on the message board. If we could just Copy and paste, it would be much better and your people could even select which translator could be used (i.e.  "Google Translate" etc.) if you wanted.
Feb 18, 2017, 20:2002/18/17
08/21/14

1OldTrekkie said:

Suggestion: Make it possible to  "cut and paste" from private messages or chat to a specific online translator and vice versa? Many of us have friends in the game that do not speak the same language, and it is time-consuming to copy a message from "messages" , re-write it on the translator,  translate it to your language,  translate a reply to the message in their language and copy it ,  then re-write it on the message board. If we could just Copy and paste, it would be much better and your people could even select which translator could be used (i.e.  "Google Translate" etc.) if you wanted.

you can already do that.in private msg you have like a little book,pages,next to date in msg,it is copy,press that,and with ctrl V  paste where you want

Tonaya
Feb 19, 2017, 13:3302/19/17
Feb 19, 2017, 13:33(edited)
11/17/16

1OldTrekkie said:

That is already an option in game messages.

http://prntscr.com/eaoab1

If you move your mouse on the message you get the copy option and the delete option.

When you click on the copy option the message that was sent to you will be copied (along with the name of the person that sent it to you) and you can go straight to the translator to see what it means. All you have to do is delete the name of the person that sent it to you from the translation.

Same applies to messages you have sent to others too. 

If you want to translate your message to another language you do the same procedure that I mentioned above!  

And if you want to send a message to someone after you have translated it all you have to do is copy and paste it to the in-game messages.

You can copy and paste it by selecting the message you want to send http://prntscr.com/eaocxa, then right click on the copy option (or press the Ctrl and C buttons at the same time) and then paste it on the in-game message by pressing the Ctrl and V buttons at the same time. Unfortunately there isn't any paste option on the in game messages that's why you need to use the buttons if you don't want to write your message again! 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.