GUERILLA COALITION RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 20, 2016, 01:1311/20/16
10/09/14

https://gyazo.com/0abad7e0dfb9184b1008537be9e86ab4 

Guerilla Warfare

The Chinese General and Strategist Sun Tzu, in his Art of War (6th Century BC), was the earliest to propose Guerilla Warfare... This directly inspired the development of modern Guerilla warfare... The strategy and tactics of Guerilla warfare tend to focus around the use of a small mobile force competing against a larger, more unwieldy one...

Tactically, the guerilla army would avoid any confrontation with large units of enemy troops, but seek and eliminate small groups of soldiers to minimize losses and exhaust the opposing force. Not limiting their targets to personnel, enemy resources are also preferred targets. All of that is to weaken the enemy's strength, to cause the enemy eventually to be unable to prosecute the war any longer, and to force the enemy to withdraw... Here, in our new building Coalition, you ll learn the tactics of Guerilla Warfare and together as a team we ll rise to the top of the map of Sparta...

GUERILLA OPEN ACCESS MANIFESTO

Owning Farms: 

There is much confusion in the game about the term “Farm”... It is used a lot and is often misunderstood to mean a City you annex, or occupy and raid frequently to obtain Resources..The most frequently received “fan mail” is probably “Stop attacking my farms”... However, This is not Farmville!!! THIS IS SPARTA!!! We don’t farm here, we raid!!! We are profesional raiders,,,

Farms are, for the most part, abandoned Cities... That is, Cities where the original owner, no longer plays... You may annex or occupy them, but by doing so, you have no ownership of them. A City has only one owner, the original player... Sparta is a mercenary war game, and raiding dead cities is a big part of that... The most important I can say... If you are squatting in Farms, then you simply do not understand this part of the game...

Here in GUERILLA coalition, you ll be trained as a Raider, and when your training is finish, you ll take part in Raid Rankings to hit the top 10, to win Fame and Drahmas to invest in your city and millions of resources to built your army, without to have any stress if your wife checking your credit card... You ll be trained by the best Raiders (my personal unbeatable record 9.480.000 weekly res)...

GUERILLA CREW RECRUITING

GUERILLA COALITION are currently looking for new members, any lvl to recruit...

Opportunities to grow fast and make a carriere in leadership... We give you protection, help, tips and tricks..We ll train you to be from the best on Raid and Tribute Weekly Rankings and we ll give you farms to raid up to 100 k resources per raid and active cities to siege for the max tribute per hour..

We ll help you to understαnd the new logarithm of Xerxes positions for bigger payouts and the best equipments for your General... Plus a trick how you can complete Xerxes missions without killing a single build unit from your army... (yes!!! you read well)... There it ll be an Independant Department for Persian Position Players and they ll take part only on the main coal operations...

We ll saw you the best way to unlock Phylarch slots and get as many double points from the challenges... We ll work together as a team to get as much points on PVP loosing the minimum army...

In additional we expect from you:... To be daily active, (3 days without notice, you knocked out).... To contribute resources, articles and troops to those in need and participate to coalition tasks and objectives To be active on chat and our communication channel..

Greek and English spoken coalition...

We are looking forward to have you our member...

Contact Dorieas ( cords -684 1100) for further details...

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2016, 22:2011/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 22:22(edited)
08/03/15

Good luck in your coalition! It's something new and I like the idea.

Jan 2, 2017, 17:2701/02/17
10/08/14
Nice post, Dorieas. Good luck to the Guerilla coalition.
Jan 26, 2017, 18:0101/26/17
11/01/15
I'm in Dori! :)
Mar 6, 2017, 17:4903/06/17
10/09/14

Guerilla coal breaking one record after other, on Raid Rankings...  

Congratulations to our member Fokeas,  for a  2nd week consecutive week join the Top 3 on Raid Rankings, that no one did it before in the history of Sparta... Lol.. Even me... Welldone Foki.... 

Guerilla coal Recruiting new members...  Run with the best for fame, glory and drahmas....

Departments for Tribute and Persian Positions Rankings are open, also... 

Join us, now!!! Fly with us tomorrow...
Mar 9, 2017, 19:3303/09/17
11/18/14
congrats dorieas that is real impressive but i still doesn't know how the hell you two got so many raids??!!!! :)
Mar 9, 2017, 23:5703/09/17
10/09/14

lordofwar said:

congrats dorieas that is real impressive but i still doesn't know how the hell you two got so many raids??!!!! :)

We won the Flag tournament so we have 15 add raids, total 25 raids daily per week... Under good managment our raids we can use them for 2 or 3 weeks but that is up what day of the week is finish, the flag tournament...

Mar 10, 2017, 14:1403/10/17
11/18/14
wow i'm missing something how the hell you have 25 raids per day?????
Mar 10, 2017, 14:4303/10/17
Mar 10, 2017, 18:10(edited)
10/09/14
lordofwar said:

wow i'm missing something how the hell you have 25 raids per day?????
I told you... If you win the Flag Tournament in your league you have to choise from a various buffs or debuffs for yr opponents.. Among the buffs we choose is to have 25 raids daily...
Mar 10, 2017, 16:2603/10/17
11/18/14
ok mate :) thanks 
Mar 22, 2017, 00:1003/22/17
10/09/14

4 consecutive weeks on the Top 2 of Raid Rankings... Fokeas you are the best Raider on Sparta... Welldone...

Guerilla coal Recruiting new members... 

Join us, now!!! Fly with us tomorrow...

Mar 23, 2017, 23:1903/23/17
11/17/16

My coalition got 7 out of 10 members in the top 10 raid rankings, as you can all see, on Facebook Server.

We also won the Flag Tournament and got 25 raids per day.

Pretty impressive don't you think? 

Mar 26, 2017, 08:4803/26/17
10/09/14
Your coal do an excellent job on raid rankings... Impressive... My dream is to have 10 players of my coal in the top 10... One day we ll...
Mar 26, 2017, 10:5503/26/17
Mar 26, 2017, 10:55(edited)
11/17/16

Dorieas said:

Your coal do an excellent job on raid rankings... Impressive... My dream is to have 10 players of my coal in the top 10... One day we ll...

Hope your dream is achieved soon!

My dream is to see 10/10 of my coalition members too.

Hope that we will make it happen soon.

Now with the flag tournament the chances are highly increased. 

Mar 26, 2017, 17:2903/26/17
10/09/14
Looks like in yr server the Greeks are do it better then us the Greeks we play here... I have Greek friends they play on both servers and they told me in our server the Greeks are selfish and looking only for them throne... I m trying multiple times to create a Greek Federation but always find the same problem, that they dont like each other or both they want the leadership... Its impossible to go further... 
Apr 26, 2017, 13:4304/26/17
01/27/15

Dorieas said:

Looks like in yr server the Greeks are do it better then us the Greeks we play here... I have Greek friends they play on both servers and they told me in our server the Greeks are selfish and looking only for them throne... I m trying multiple times to create a Greek Federation but always find the same problem, that they dont like each other or both they want the leadership... Its impossible to go further... 

You are correct, many greeks want to be the leaders or their ideas are always better than everyones but I think that applies to many other cultures too lol.

The one thing i find about some greeks is that they cannot be satisfied after they feel as if they have been offended.  They cannot let things go and live their lives to seek revenge.  It causes problems for entire coalitions.

Dec 9, 2017, 08:5012/09/17
10/09/14

We are back to revive Guerilla and we are looking for players they want to run for Raid rankings and PP rankings... Full training been given and instructions to unlock Xerxes logarithm... 

Small coals also can join us to match our strength...
Dec 9, 2017, 21:1112/09/17
Dec 9, 2017, 21:24(edited)
11/24/15

We make battle calculators, game maps and position spreadsheets.

And also we know the optimum utilisation of every individual troop by examination of their stats through spreadsheets, we compared them and ranked them

I too am here Dorieas lol.