Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 28, 2016, 12:1709/28/16
09/17/15

Dear Commanders,

Thank you for all the suggestions which you’ve left. We have a long list of them that was passed to the dev team. Our game designers will need some time to consider all your ideas. That’s why we cannot accept any new suggestions for now.

Once again, we are very grateful for your input; it’s much appreciated.

Thank you all for your understanding and enjoy the game!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2016, 22:5811/19/16
Nov 19, 2016, 22:59(edited)
Phoenix  bases players can raid for troops and resources or just resources 
Nov 21, 2016, 10:1911/21/16
l3rother said:

Phoenix  bases players can raid for troops and resources or just resources 
Players can get only resources from Raids.
Nov 27, 2016, 05:2611/27/16
Just wondering about the whole diamonds thing its pretty slow going for the amount that it takes to get anywhere in the game personally I really like this one but if there was somthing you could do about mabey giving out a daily diamond bonus so grinding away at it doesn't seem so redundant 
Nov 28, 2016, 10:1611/28/16
Dhowe said:

Just wondering about the whole diamonds thing its pretty slow going for the amount that it takes to get anywhere in the game personally I really like this one but if there was somthing you could do about mabey giving out a daily diamond bonus so grinding away at it doesn't seem so redundant 
Hi! There are many opportunities to earn Diamonds in the game, like quests and Tournaments rewards.
Dec 1, 2016, 16:2212/01/16

Make the bunkers unlimited since I have beard people already have millions and the bunkers needs to be unlimited for people to store their troops to have a chance to save and be able to fight back better since most of your guys games has unlimited bunkers so don't try and suddenly make the game limited Bunker storage otherwise it'll get boring real fast with people gonna make you lose all your troops fast

Dec 2, 2016, 10:4512/02/16
zachownzzz said:

Make the bunkers unlimited since I have beard people already have millions and the bunkers needs to be unlimited for people to store their troops to have a chance to save and be able to fight back better since most of your guys games has unlimited bunkers so don't try and suddenly make the game limited Bunker storage otherwise it'll get boring real fast with people gonna make you lose all your troops fast

Hi! Thanks, I will pass your suggestion to our developers. 
Dec 3, 2016, 15:1712/03/16
Invite only system for alliances, with higher level alliances, simply having a level lockout doesn't stop you from having an alliance that quickly fills with new players or lots of players that wanted to join. please give alliances the ability to elect on whether or not you can accept players into an alliance because constantly booting to keep spaces open is a hassle and causes issues.
Dec 3, 2016, 15:2112/03/16
i also have noticed that you can't just type coordinates into chat and turn them into a link so you don't have to waste time typing them into the map search yourself, it's not a big thing but it can be useful, to simply be able to click a coordinate link and instantly see what they're talking about something like 10:52 taking you to a cache simply by interacting with it in chat
Dec 3, 2016, 19:4412/03/16
03/27/14

NIKITA METEOR said:

Dhowe said:

Hi! There are many opportunities to earn Diamonds in the game, like quests and Tournaments rewards.

I have been playing for two days only using what free i have gotten from the mobile SI and doing well, 

you really don't need to these diamonds they are a good advantage but the game gives enough that even what lil we get helps,

I've gotten a free relocation, ( i prolly said that wrong lol ) and moved closer to my hive already, so im protected that much more..

So some advice get in an alliance that's willing to help you, it's a new game so everyone is recruiting

But the alliance's that are there to help you with advice are the ones you wanna be part of..

Communications is a must...  

Dec 3, 2016, 19:5212/03/16
03/27/14

NIKITA METEOR said:

zachownzzz said:

I kinda liked how the game was added to the bunker only allowing a certain amount of protection, 

this way the map won't be over populated with blacksites that are owned by one alliance, they are going to want to protect some of their bases

* Id like more opinions if allowed on thought to the bunker *

Dec 3, 2016, 21:5112/03/16
Dec 3, 2016, 21:53(edited)

Blasphemy said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

zachownzzz said:

I kinda liked how the game was added to the bunker only allowing a certain amount of protection, 

this way the map won't be over populated with blacksites that are owned by one alliance, they are going to want to protect some of their bases

yes it is good but there has to be some protection ( maybe a limit that once attacked a 24 hour shield is activated )

imagine if you get a big coiner or a bully that keeps attacking your base after he kills your whole army 

( since bunker is limited i prefer defending with the whole army and reviving so i can inflict biggest damage )

however you will end up constantly reviving 

the only available option is to relocate or ask alliance help and both those options can be overcomed if the attacker is experienced 

i like the idea but it needs a shied at least to give us an enough time to revive our lost army 

" imagine if it is a whole alliance bullying you that would not be fun and you will never have a chance to have an army "

Dec 4, 2016, 06:3812/04/16
It is better that we can buy shield with something lile clan point, without only real money
Dec 5, 2016, 11:2612/05/16
cocoon_peace said:

It is better that we can buy shield with something lile clan point, without only real money
Do you mean Total Protection item?
Dec 6, 2016, 03:3912/06/16

Hola, antes que nada tengo que decir que es un excelente juego el que desarrollaron. Ahora bien, tengo varias sugerencias que podrian agradar al publico en general si es que se pudieran implementar: el primero sería que el espacio extra de contrucción se pudiera comprar con diamantes ya que no siempre se puede comprar un paquete tan grande de constructor. El segundo es que las ayudas a compañeros de alianza que se pueden brindar al día no sean limitados pues eso frena el avance de algunos e incluso desagrada eso en ocasiones.  Por ahora solo quisiera que se considerarán esas opciones. De antemano muchas gracias.

Dec 6, 2016, 15:4912/06/16

Least the moderator EXXXE understands it, no unlimited Bunker and always losing everything and can't keep up with resource demands to keep them might as well quit now and play other games that does have unlimited Bunker so you can store your troops and wait out the bullies to get bored with your base so you can hit them back hard. Like in most of plariums games does from both mobile and pc. I might quit this game if that starts to happen and go back to doing others and try to do pc again 

Dec 6, 2016, 18:0312/06/16

Blasphemy said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

zachownzzz said:

You and I know the alliances will make you send troops to the black sites if your to get anything or they send everything to the black sites because of the whole alliance doing it making it where they have better protection then just your own base but many alliances won't be able to have them so they need the Bunker and just sending all to one won't help if they get ahead of you and you still lose everything but would be permanently for not being in your base so even more losses and frustration. You would still have to be a very high spender to even beat them back and many people aren't big spenders since it ain't worth that much money when your just gonna lose it all. 

Dec 7, 2016, 13:5012/07/16
03/27/14

I Understand, 

what many of us done when the games of plarium were first created and we didn't get any kinda protection for our troops, so we hid them in new bases that was under protection, now these bases still can be attacked by others that too are still under the protection , so it's still a 50/50 

But it's basically the bigger players you need to watch out for the pvp and resource raiders might be a good idea for the time being 

Dec 7, 2016, 15:0012/07/16
Séneca Ackerman said:

Hola, antes que nada tengo que decir que es un excelente juego el que desarrollaron. Ahora bien, tengo varias sugerencias que podrian agradar al publico en general si es que se pudieran implementar: el primero sería que el espacio extra de contrucción se pudiera comprar con diamantes ya que no siempre se puede comprar un paquete tan grande de constructor. El segundo es que las ayudas a compañeros de alianza que se pueden brindar al día no sean limitados pues eso frena el avance de algunos e incluso desagrada eso en ocasiones.  Por ahora solo quisiera que se considerarán esas opciones. De antemano muchas gracias.

Greetings! We don't plan to add new Construction Slots in the near future. As for Alliances, could you please describe your suggestion in more detail?
Dec 7, 2016, 15:0312/07/16

Guys, let me remind you how to submit Suggestions. Please, follow these rules.

Dec 7, 2016, 15:0512/07/16
zachownzzz said:

Least the moderator EXXXE understands it, no unlimited Bunker and always losing everything and can't keep up with resource demands to keep them might as well quit now and play other games that does have unlimited Bunker so you can store your troops and wait out the bullies to get bored with your base so you can hit them back hard. Like in most of plariums games does from both mobile and pc. I might quit this game if that starts to happen and go back to doing others and try to do pc again 

Your suggestion has been already passed to our developers.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.