All Categories

More Prizes Now Available! Attack or Defend Even More Prizes Per Day!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 6, 2016, 11:2304/06/16
03/02/16

Ahoy Captains! 

I have two bits o' news for ye - a good bit and a bad bit. The good news be that the number o’ Spanish scallywags ye scalloped be impressively high! However the bad news be that Carlos-Ferdinand has taken notice that some o’ his ships be missin`. He’s started sendin’ even more o’ his doomed-to-be-sunk vessels! This made us call a scurvy Pirate Convention, upon which everyone o’ us voted to change the limit o’ Prizes ye be able to Raid! So yeah, I lied to ye - this be the second piece of good news!

From now on, ye can attack or defend up to 60 Prizes per day! Half o’ these be Offensive and the other half Defensive. Every day at 00:00 UTC the number o’ Prizes ye be able to Raid will be updated. NOTE: ye can't get more than 60 Prizes per day - the number o’ Prize Missions ye failed to complete yesterday won't be added to 60 more but instead will be deducted from the 60 ye would have received if ye had completed all o’ them. Savvy?

For example, if ye fail to complete 27 Prizes one day (meaning ye do complete 33), the next day these 27 be added to 33 fresh new ones! Just as before, ye will be able to level up yer Prizes as many as 12 times per day. Just don't lose yer head - each level o’ a Prize be guarded by an even greater number o’ Spanish ships.

Seize yer opportunity at Prizes before King Carlos-Ferdinand IV regains his bloody hold on `em!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2016, 12:5504/06/16
09/21/15
well something to have fun
Apr 7, 2016, 16:5604/07/16

is very good

Apr 11, 2016, 09:5104/11/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14
Yes that is very nice of you to add more prizes but why the heck have i done 40 prizes and never had a pay out yet I sure would like for you to replace all that i have lost on the level 101 which was the 40th prize i took out this is a much disappointment and would like for you to fix it and refund my losses as it is a problem you created 
Apr 11, 2016, 10:0504/11/16
09/21/15

Ieop said:

Yes that is very nice of you to add more prizes but why the heck have i done 40 prizes and never had a pay out yet I sure would like for you to replace all that i have lost on the level 101 which was the 40th prize i took out this is a much disappointment and would like for you to fix it and refund my losses as it is a problem you created 

No IEOP there is no problem with the payout, i have also done prizes & i get payouts as well and that too HUGE payouts. You know that the bank is there & it will be reimbursed for sure, sooner or later but it would be.

So keep calm & keep doing it :)

Apr 11, 2016, 13:4304/11/16
03/27/14

Ieop said:

Just curious what was your recent bank pay out to you?

And i know how experienced you are with prizes, that's why im asking

with the banking, you now have to pay back what your last pay out was, plus interest to start a new 

So once you had put the resource to add up your recent pay out, you then start again filling it back up...

which takes longer and many think because they paid back what their last pay, that now they will get an awesome reward

not going to happen, now you have to make up additional troops to fill the bank