All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 25, 2016, 18:5010/25/16
05/06/16

Sorry, for my bad english, i am not a native speaker.

Dear Plarium,

it is obvious that there is recently some massive cheating, scripting and possibly hacking going on in this game. Accounts, barely a couple of months old, build an Alliance of mainly mid level accounts and crush the most powerfull BHs in this game.

Accounts, only a few weeks old and of relatively low level, cheating on the prize games, creating massive ammounts of troops.

Now, i am a player supporting you guys with quite some real money to back up your efforts for this game. Unfortunatly this kind of massive cheating by one alliance is ruining the game totally. This kind of cheating is killing most aspects of the game for the honest playerbase.

This cheating affair should be old news to you by now, since it is going on quite some time.

As a consequence, i seriously concider to quit this game. Quite some browsergames have been ruined by hacking, scripting and cheating in the past, this one wouldn't be the first. But "Pirates" is affected in a very special way, since what those cheating players do is massively ruining the fairness in this game: Especially to the honest, paying customer.

Please do something about it and do it *FAST*!

It is impossible that a newly build Alliance with newly created (or developped) accounts is able to crush the Nr. 1 Alliance like they just did. And furthermore, they laugh into our faces and blackmail us to pay them real money to let us survive.

This is a Plarium-Gate affair.

Sincerly,

an honest and untill now paying customer.

Edit: If you are going to ban me because of my legit complain(i read something about this on this very forum), then so be it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2016, 18:5510/25/16
Yes, this is an unmitigated disaster that Plarium has been aware of for quite some time.  The game is in ruins now.  Time for someone to take their head out of the sand, acknowledge what is going on and DO something about it.
Oct 25, 2016, 19:0610/25/16
Is Plarium not perhaps part of this? That is why they do not want to do something about it?
Oct 25, 2016, 19:1010/25/16
05/06/16

Arnold, that would be crazy, cuz it means ruining their own game within a couple of weeks... No, it is due to some eastern hacking/scripting talents out there, i believe.

It's absolutly insane: A new (!) alliance, with new mid-level accounts (!!!) cheating on the prize games, creating insanely huge numbers of troops and crushing the oldest and most powerfull BHs in this game. It just happened. I saw it comming, but i couldn't believe, that nothing is done about this since weeks. Game over.
Oct 25, 2016, 19:1210/25/16

SO SAD; BUT BECAUSE OF NO ACTING by Plarium the honest BH with lots of history (so even rich on credits) got tumbled by cheaters.

IF PLARIUM WILL NOT ACT against this scriptplayers, hackers, etc. THAT GAME IS GONE! CONGRATS for waiting to long on this issue.  :((((((
Oct 25, 2016, 21:3710/25/16
They've been receiving tons of proof/screenshots, but nothing has been done. Just look at the PvP board for this day alone and see how many presidios they attacked, or perhaps on their online diary of attacks once they publish it. If that's not proof enough, I doubt anything else will convince Plarium to act on it. 
Oct 25, 2016, 22:3410/25/16
03/27/14

After seeing the map and the fame board, I honestly don't know what is going on,

There is no way 1 brotherhood alone can do that 

You have gotten my attention even further then before

Oct 25, 2016, 23:1710/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 23:19(edited)
05/06/16

Blasphemy said:

After seeing the map and the fame board, I honestly don't know what is going on,

And, what is about to be happen??

Don't take it pesonal, but we told you over and over that there are big time cheaters in the game recently. Enormous damage is done (not only to us, but as well in terms of fairness and playability of the game) and me personally - i will not spend a dime anymore for this game. I wait a few more days if something happens (i doubt that to be honest) and then i am gone and i bet quite a lot of PAYING and honest players will do the very same.

I mean, how much more proof do you guys out there at plarium need? You ban folks for providing proof, you ban them for complaining and *now* after everything blows up we got your attention? I can't even imagine how this can be repaired.

Please understand that this is very discouraging and quite disturbing.
Oct 25, 2016, 23:2210/25/16
03/27/14

Dalira said:

Blasphemy said:

And, what is about to be happen??

Don't take it pesonal, but we told you over and over that there are big time cheaters in the game recently. Enormous damage is done (not only to us, but as well in terms of fairness and playability of the game) and me personally - i will not spend a dime anymore for this game. I wait a few more days if something happens (i doubt that to be honest) and then i am gone and i bet quite a lot of PAYING and honest players will do the very same.

I mean, how much more proof do you guys out there at plarium need? You ban folks for providing proof, you ban them for complaining and *now* after everything blows up we got your attention? I can't even imagine how this can be repaired.

Please understand that this is very discouraging and quite disturbing.

nobody was banned for providing proof that was a mess up on there part sharing a link that auto bands

You WILL not get band for sending support tickets but you will if you pass on a certain link via game 
Oct 26, 2016, 00:1210/26/16
05/06/16

Blasphemy said:

nobody was banned for providing proof that was a mess up on there part sharing a link that auto bands

You WILL not get band for sending support tickets but you will if you pass on a certain link via game 

Ok, thanks for the clarification, but what is now happening? I mean, i clearly know, that you are not personally in the position to change something, Blasphemy, but what happened is an inacceptable major disaster and did a lot of damage to a lot of loyal, paying players.

Actually it is an even bigger disaster for your bosses, since no sane person is going to invest money in a game that is hacked and cheated on this large scale and yet here we sit and wait for some reaction from someone who is really in charge at Plarium and got the power to change something.

And don't let me get started about how we feel and how to revert it or if there is some way of reimbursement (what i doubt). I mean, Plarium has all the past weeks done NOTHING about this and please don't tell me, that we haven't warned you about this mess. On top of that we provided more than enough proof.

Are we supposed to pay now 100$ as it was asked to some cheating newly created Brotherhood, so the honest players can play the game as it was meant to be? This isn't going away by itself and i am quite sure it will stirr up som dust.
Oct 26, 2016, 00:1510/26/16
05/06/16
Arya_Stark88 said:

We can only point Plarium to the right direction as to where to investigate, the proof will come from Plarium because they're the ones in control of their system, they can or should be able to see if some players are using scripts, they're the ones who can see if there are any irregularities in the logs in their system. The thing that happened today speaks for itself. There is massive cheating going on. If they do not care that players are going to be walking away from Plarium games, then it is up to them. In the other games here, like Total Dominion, the "presidios" are 95% abandoned already. (go check their map there). Each game in their server is being abandoned by players gradually. In Sparta the players have been doing an uprising as well (go check their forum too). So if Plarium doesn't care about their players, then it is time to find other games. If they have made enough money already from the big coiners over the years, and can afford to close up their game servers here in order to not incur further maintenance costs anymore, then obviously nothing will be done anymore. The game is over. Profit has been made. Peace out!
Wow, just wow. If it is like this... ok. Time to go (and spend some money) somewhere else i guess.
Oct 26, 2016, 01:0410/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 01:20(edited)
07/17/16
Quite strange that  Rual's leader is a lvl  53 that started the game Sept. 19th 2016, wow...Probably because the BOTS don't talk. Game Dev's need to push a code through an update to purge BOTS on a consistent basis. I'm done also if nothing gets done. Great way to run a business. Caio
Oct 26, 2016, 01:2810/26/16
10/07/15

Blasphemy said:

After 3 subjects about thoses problem, u seem to considerate there is a problem.

now, an all event u can saw them on first rank (prize, bastion, pvp, they don't care, they don't have time to waste cause there are cpu)

we send a tons of ticket, same answer "your ticket is considered"

now, if u can be frank and said to us how plarium is taking the problem? u have more news than us, or maybe u have no one and answer too the same response than plarium "your ticket is considered" .... :(

Plarium is really looking for the problem of sources? did they trust all the bh who are telling there is a problem? 

Oct 26, 2016, 01:4310/26/16
12/13/15

Dalira said:

Arya_Stark88 said:

We can only point Plarium to the right direction as to where to investigate, the proof will come from Plarium because they're the ones in control of their system, they can or should be able to see if some players are using scripts, they're the ones who can see if there are any irregularities in the logs in their system. The thing that happened today speaks for itself. There is massive cheating going on. If they do not care that players are going to be walking away from Plarium games, then it is up to them. In the other games here, like Total Dominion, the "presidios" are 95% abandoned already. (go check their map there). Each game in their server is being abandoned by players gradually. In Sparta the players have been doing an uprising as well (go check their forum too). So if Plarium doesn't care about their players, then it is time to find other games. If they have made enough money already from the big coiners over the years, and can afford to close up their game servers here in order to not incur further maintenance costs anymore, then obviously nothing will be done anymore. The game is over. Profit has been made. Peace out!
Wow, just wow. If it is like this... ok. Time to go (and spend some money) somewhere else i guess.

Watch what you saying or you will be called "'Mr. smart guy'' and someone can tell you to ''bug off'' from the forum......

Oct 26, 2016, 01:4410/26/16
03/27/14

But Night Wolf you are a smart guy?

Oct 26, 2016, 01:4810/26/16
11/06/14

Let me start by saying, I'm not defending RuAl. I'm being objective. What's needed is indisputable evidence of the claims everyone is making is true. If there is even the slightest bit of what if, then your evidence isn't hard enough.

Okay the claim is they're running a script. Does anyone have proof they're running a script. Some sort of acknowledgement from RuAl  saying yes we're running a script. Yes members in a BH with the same name is fishy but all that says is they have alts. Alts are against the rules however, there's players left and right with alts. BH's have spies in other BHs. Does anyone honestly believe that spy is another player and not an alt they built up or an account that was given to them. 

We all enjoy the bots and its obvious those are alts, but no one seems to care about those. It's just an easy raid makes our lives easier. Hell we all use a whirlpool to get closer to them. So no alts are not our problem. 

We only have 2 true issues. The extortion thats being claimed its a joke, a pretty foolish one if it was. And lets say it was real did anyone actually pay it. If you want to show proof that this was a way to get money out of players, then the ultimate proof is find the BH that actually paid it. Or this was just some player who mouthed off more than they should of. 

Second issue is the script.  Again not defending them but look at this plausibility. They coin to levels we've never seen on this map. Lets say they coined to a level that they plausibly are just because they get their rocks off by destroying players and top BHs.  We're talking about 258 accounts that are fraudulent between Rual and Destroyer based on the logic of a script. Now if they're not we have a crazy strong BH on the map that knows the game inside and out and is benefiting from it. On the POSSIBILITY they are legit then what PS got is totally fair and as much as it may blow for PS RuAl deserves their victory. 

Now to wrap this up, if you guys still without a doubt believe RuAl is full of cheaters using scripts and are finding a way to cheat the game in someway. Come back here and make sure you bombard support with evidence that says my proof cannot be disproven in any plausible way. Consider yourselves in court with your claim. Everyone wants immediate action. Fine support is the judge. My claim or yours needs to be airtight if I want my case won.

Last note that should be considered when saying they all have the same name so they're alts. Are all the whitebeards or jack sparrows alts of each other? 

Oct 26, 2016, 02:0010/26/16
12/13/15

in other words if you want to prove that someone using scripts you need to have the same , or no one will look at the obvious problem...cool

Oct 26, 2016, 02:0410/26/16
01/06/16
What does Plarium think of no more money spent till this is resolved ?
Oct 26, 2016, 02:0910/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 02:11(edited)
05/06/16

Ok, then explain to us (and maybe think for yourself):

a) how it is possible, that a level 14 player have all skteches,

b) how one single Brotherhood that appears out of nowhere with mid level players and accounts barely 2 months old

can take out two top 5 Brotherhoods (who build up for YEARS!) with ease

and c) why recently all prize tournaments went to RuAL players?

This is evidence enough. We don't hack the game - unlike others - so we don't have the server data to proof the chetaing. But we have the ingame data, the date the accounts opened, the scorings and the tournament results. You might want to check the rankings and what happened today. Telling us to proof to Plarium the cheating with hardcore evidence is not possible for the ordinairy player, you know that!

Finally, do you seriously want us to believe, that those RuAL players did what they did by spending money? Do the math for yourself: They would have to spend thousands of Dollars, each single one of them! Come on, let's get real.
Oct 26, 2016, 02:1010/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 02:12(edited)
03/27/14

let me show you this as well,

These guys in another thread said they came over to American server 

That they played on the russian plarium server, 

I went over after seeing screen shots of attacks they have done,

I wanted to see what rank these guys were..

These guy already got the special banner, 

They come here to make noise..

to cause trouble and make you cry out to plarium...

They have showed us already they don't care,

By the time plarium catches them if they are cheating it will be to late...

Pilgrim Slayers right now ive seen get hit hard,

Ive argued to others saying it wasn't just the smaller BH's

they were after... 

maybe it is time you all stepped up and worked as a team?

and hit these guys back

Revenge is sweet, and if we all work as one, you have a great chance......

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.