All Categories

Missing Personal Events

Missing Personal Events

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 20, 2016, 13:5807/20/16
12/13/14

Missing Personal Events

There are no Personal Events on plarium.com pirate game - all I see is quests for treasure islands

Where are the other personal events which should last 4 hours and then refresh?
Every other server and every other plarium game has them - did somebody switch them off when treasure islands were added?

http://prnt.sc/bv8mc9

http://prnt.sc/bv8nia

http://prnt.sc/bv8qga

http://prnt.sc/bv8unz

I thought it was only me, but none of my bh members get them either
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2016, 17:2407/26/16
Jul 26, 2016, 17:47(edited)
12/13/14

FaZi said:

this is not the bug so i moved it in game discussions.

Yes we don't have them here. It would be good if plarium can add those here as well.

You can visit our suggestions & feedback forum and post this suggestion in our main thread.

Here is the link as well.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/your-suggestions-4/3/

I think that it is a bug - plarium need to switch personal events on .... only they control the on/off buttons and I am convinced that they switched them off by accident

I would like to see an official response, but you have my permission to move these posts to suggestion thread if you think it would help

Me? I am going back to kabam.com .... plarium.com has far too many problems
Jul 26, 2016, 17:4907/26/16
09/21/15

No tony they are not done by accident. 

Cause this issue was brought multiple times to forum and they said for the moment they are not considering such events in pirates.

It is not some hard & fast rule on the plarium side to have each & every feature accross every game they have. 
Aug 1, 2016, 11:0608/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:11(edited)
12/13/14

FaZi said:

No tony they are not done by accident. 

Cause this issue was brought multiple times to forum and they said for the moment they are not considering such events in pirates.

It is not some hard & fast rule on the plarium side to have each & every feature accross every game they have. 

Facebook and Kabam are running PToF and is identical in every respect, except for the missing personal events.

Anyone playing this game on mobile phone or tablet? bet these events are included

I would still like to see an official response and not just rumour - where is anne bonney when you actually need her?

Devs do forget to switch stuff on - we had no wheel of fortune in stormfall for months, simply because some noob dev forgot to switch it on - we also had the same problem with league achievements for almost a year - oops sorry, we forgot to switch it on
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 14:5108/01/16
09/17/15

There are several possible reasons:

1) You have not completed Wizzard quests. Personal Events open after a certain Wizzard quest (Raid a Haven).

2) You have too many quests. Finish some of them to get Personal Events.

3) You are below level 10 (which I doubt).
Aug 2, 2016, 02:0408/02/16
03/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

1) You have not completed Wizzard quests. Personal Events open after a certain Wizzard quest (Raid a Haven).

No they arent in Plariums PTOF

facebook you get extra choices, like prizes and raids 

the one in PTOF you don't get the extra, all you get is the treasure, even if you collect it, it never changes always wants you to hit the treasures, that we all know is just a death trap... 

Its very disappointing, how PTOF is always treated different via facebook.....

Plariums

FACEBOOK

Aug 3, 2016, 09:4908/03/16
09/17/15
Blasphemy said:

the one in PTOF you don't get the extra, all you get is the treasure, even if you collect it, it never changes always wants you to hit the treasures, that we all know is just a death trap... 

Plariums

FACEBOOK

So they've never been there? Or they have disappeared at some point?
Aug 3, 2016, 11:2108/03/16
Aug 3, 2016, 11:22(edited)
09/21/15
They never were there, atleast not in my pirate life (8-9 months)
Aug 3, 2016, 12:5808/03/16
Aug 3, 2016, 13:06(edited)
03/27/14

Blasphemy said:

Plariums

FACEBOOK

So they've never been there? Or they have disappeared at some point?

never been there.... not in PTOF

goes as far we get to quest to hit  treasure always those two quest and never changes or updates "nothing" 

only way it changes is if we hit the treasure and then "IF" you secede  , many of us quit playing the treasure just not worthy losing our troops on.... yet these are the only personal quest we get ...

But that is no reason to penalize us, and that is what it seems the game DEVS are doing

Aug 3, 2016, 14:0508/03/16
12/13/14

If this really has been the situation for 8-9 months on plarium.com's pirate server, then we are surrounded by hundreds of apathetic pirates, altho it was stated that this HAS been reported before ... so someone has their wires crossed

Just turn it off and switch it back on again? LOL

Aug 3, 2016, 14:2208/03/16
Aug 3, 2016, 14:25(edited)
12/13/14

What is a jira bug report? Can we all have one? haha
Seems to be the only way to get anything done around here

As every community manager and every gamer knows, all too often, some of the mechanisms that form the regular gameplay are cursed with bugs and glitches. Listen, and heed the words of the Lords and Ladies discussing the matter on the forum thread! Enter the game yourself, and verify whether the issue proves to be true, or whether the complaints are naught but rumors. If there is a real problem, make haste and send a Jira bug-report to the programming wizards. Once they have mastered a counter-spell, inform your people about it without hesitation! Make a detailed post to assuage any panic!

http://www.gamesauce.biz/2016/06/02/community-managers-daily-schedule-plariums-story/

Aug 4, 2016, 09:5608/04/16
09/17/15
I'll ask about those quests, guys.
Aug 4, 2016, 12:4708/04/16
09/17/15

I've talked to devs. We will switch them on. That's strange that we didn't have them here.  We'll add them with one of the future updates.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
Sep 26, 2016, 18:0209/26/16
12/13/14

I've talked to devs. We will switch them on. That's strange that we didn't have them here.  We'll add them with one of the future updates.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Reported on 20th July .... it is now 26th of September and we face yet another XP Tournament with no help from Personal Events

fail
Sep 27, 2016, 12:3909/27/16
09/17/15
Snowgoon said:

Reported on 20th July .... it is now 26th of September and we face yet another XP Tournament with no help from Personal Events

fail
It's still in development. 
Sep 27, 2016, 13:3309/27/16
07/14/16
Can someone enlighten me what's up with Plarium, Facebook and Kabam Pirates? Same game ran by someone else or?
Sep 27, 2016, 16:4109/27/16
Sep 27, 2016, 16:44(edited)
12/13/14

Astaroth said:

Can someone enlighten me what's up with Plarium, Facebook and Kabam Pirates? Same game ran by someone else or?

Other versions of this game give major benefits (including various mobile apps etc)

I see no benefits for this version

Other Plarium games give enormous benefits - Hero Avatars can boost your army by up to 70%
My Stormfall infantry gains 64% to unit strength

Nothing here tho

Sep 28, 2016, 08:4009/28/16
09/17/15
Astaroth said:

They are ran by the same people :) But they were launched in different time and even different servers of the same version can have some differences, just because one of them is younger. There also can be some differences in things like Special Offers, because sometimes FB launches additional discounts, etc.